Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bi-Weekly Battles

Discussion in 'Battle Forum' started by bugs-one, Dec 20, 2015.

Share This Page

1. EBA

EBA Elite Member

Can you guys take your beef to DM? Not wanting to get involved. Not picking sides.

2. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

word I choose is DRUGS

3. zoup

zoup Elite Member

You heard it, word is "DRUGS" deadline july 17.

4. EBA

EBA Elite Member

5. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

Green and yellow (white optional) letters with blue 3D and reds and pinks for outer layer like forcefields and whatever other effects youd like to do. You can use various shades of the colors chosen. No other rules everything else welcomed.

6. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

If u dont want to use color only a black and white piece is allowed if u do use colors rules are above.

7. zoup

zoup Elite Member

You sons of bitches with your rules lol, those color requirements make my dyslexia happy, all pen it is haha i aint conplaing haha

8. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

Lol gonna be a bunch of black n whites this time around.

9. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

I only have black and white. I was hoping for a no color battle

@satire: just put me on your ignore list bro. You already dont like my graff and dont say shit to me after a decade on the same forum. Ya'll can both put me on your ignore list it's cool. And anyone else that wants to that's fine lol

I'll start working on my piece later

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
  10. EBA

EBA Elite Member

Wow... let's start with Pesk: I meant, rules on things like color allowed or not. Characters? You know... the basic rules any other battle has. You want to make it weird, that's on you.

GumOnShoe: ...

11. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

at least you capitalized my G for me in my username haha.

but it's cool dude, i dont like your tags and throw up i think they're trash I can tell you don't bomb, give a fuck how pretty your fucking pieces are someone like you will never have my respect, so the feeling's mutal papi.

Sick piece's but when someone wants a tag in their blackbook you write some chicken scratch shit. fuck outta here.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
  12. ElbowMacK187

ElbowMacK187 Elite Member

Lol I brought up the same rules you and mature just poped off with over a year ago and got told no lol
    Every body doing the same colors and or not would be a cool battle i think let the letter really be the focus for once instead of all the extras

13. Slushi 6989

Slushi 6989 Moderator

Personally I think color rules are too advantageous to people with full sets of copics and prisma colors but I probably wont enter anyway so w/e

14. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

These battles never had rules . Shouldnt even matter unless theres a prize or sumthing to lose. So disregard my ridiculous color scheme. no rules the way its always been anything goes.

15. zoup

zoup Elite Member

I shouldnt have said anything i was being sarcastic and playing around bro... sorry everyone -_______-

16. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

Yeah lets not complicate these practices with rules. Anyone can join its all for fun and to better our skills.

17. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

18. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

19. Andy B

Andy B Senior Member

So the word is DRUGS. And black and white or color? Just so I can practice. Dope choice.

20. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

sorry for the confusion. yes word is DRUGS and anything is allowed no rules.