By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

"dollear can bombing" in the UK

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by HexxInkworks, Aug 17, 2015.

Share This Page

  1. HexxInkworks

    HexxInkworks Senior Member

    • Messages: 239
    • Likes Received: 18
    yeah thats what i noticed man, theres this paint called plastikote thats pretty good its like 4 quid a can though
  2. stabpigs

    stabpigs Member

    • Messages: 6
    • Likes Received: 0
    On ebay you can get this car paint called duplicolour i think for a £1 It's pretty watery and shit but it's decent for fills