Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graff Books/Magazines

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by somet, Aug 25, 2023.

Share This Page

1. somet

somet New Member

As far as I can tell, there’s no thread for graff books/magazines. What’s y’all’s favorite book for flicks and for actually reading about graff?

ai.ibb.co_vjdCDFy_BA985_DF5_39_D2_4_E86_B692_6398_FA6_B3267.jpg

There’s something I love about graffiti books and I’ve gone pretty hard collecting them. I also have:

From the Platform 1
    Wall Writers: Graffiti In Its Innocence
    Beyond The Streets NYC
    Beyond The Streets London
    Under The Bridge
    The Wide World of Graffiti
    Also Known As v1
    Also Known As v2.5
    Going All City
    City as Canvas
    Graffiti 365
    New York City Graffiti: The Destiny Children
    Graffito
    Art in the Streets
    Bay Area Graffiti
    Bomb the Suburbs
    Broken Windows
    Graffiti Lives
    Training Days
    All City: The Book About Taking Space
    Freight Train Graffiti
    Baltimore Graffiti
    The History of American Graffiti
    The Art of Getting Over
    Nation of Graffiti Artists
    Railroad Semantics
    NY City of Kings
    Graffiti Kings
    The City Beneath
    Instant Recognition
    Crack & Shine: International
    Gods of Graffiti
    Pixacao

2. slick dick willy

slick dick willy Senior Member

They all look classic to me from the titles. Check out Bomb the Suburbs,the art of getting over,and my favorite book:dondi white style master general for new jacks ,also there was a book that had a Jon 1 throw in the book,i don't remember the title though,i think it's very rare in my eyes. but you have an interesting collection there!

3. hotdoghallway

hotdoghallway Member

I have
    Subway Art
    Graffiti Alphabets
    Graffiti School
    Brighton Graffiti
    Graffiti LA
    Graffiti Cookbook
    Kaws
    A bunch of hardcopy magazines...and 16gb of PDF copies of graf mags from all over the world.

4. MarcusDen

MarcusDen Member

Where do you get so many books? Wow, that's an impressive list! I have always respected people who are so passionate about collecting books on a particular topic. From this list I read "Mural Writers: Graffiti in Its Innocence" and "The History of American Graffiti" - both of which were very interesting and informative. I don't even have that much time to read them. I already found college application essay writing, I used https://ca.edubirdie.com/college-application-essay-writing for this. Do you have any cheat codes for the time being or are you not studying? Okay, what books do you find most inspiring or informative on this list? I would like to read the coolest one.

Last edited: May 30, 2024
  5. romario12

romario12 Member

If you're into graff books and magazines, there are some great recommendations out there. "Flip Da Script" is a must-read for handstyle enthusiasts. Also, for anyone balancing art with academic responsibilities,