By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Transversal Cap

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by IntegraTypeR231, Jul 24, 2004.

Share This Page

  1. xTOMx

    xTOMx Member

    • Messages: 7
    • Likes Received: 0
    transversal caps are for creating calligraphy effects and stuff
    you can turn the insert around as well. its like thick on one side and thin on another
  2. Brian Peppers

    Brian Peppers Senior Member

    • Messages: 405
    • Likes Received: 1
    One and a half pages later, we get back on topic.

    Where did you see transversal caps for sale? I've been looking for some.
  3. xTOMx

    xTOMx Member

    • Messages: 7
    • Likes Received: 0
    my local graff shop sells em
    and both of the local skate shops do to
  4. Kayone707

    Kayone707 Moderator

    • Messages: 10,014
    • Likes Received: 42
  5. fuqqdiqq

    fuqqdiqq Senior Member

    • Messages: 281
    • Likes Received: 0
  6. The Ant

    The Ant Member

    • Messages: 24
    • Likes Received: 0
    do you kno what caligraphy is???????

    do you know what a caligraphy pen is?????? its the one that rights like this.... / ......

    welll thier you go. you learned what a trannycap (lol) is

    thiers 2 kinds

    small......large...verysimple yes?

    the small goes from 1-3 inches

    large. goes from 4-7-8 inches

    sumthin like that

    i like can flair!!! :eek:

    i like fillin in with them when the silver fats dont work. :]