Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

baby kids meal type BEEF

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Flair Heads, Apr 9, 2006.

Share This Page

1. obseen

obseen Elite Member

ive never seen cezr's painted stuff, but he has some nice stickers

2. magic nyc

magic nyc Elite Member

Bores got good stickers...

3. obseen

obseen Elite Member

4. Feliks

Feliks Elite Member

Yeahhh, finally see sum of Seph's shizzat. Can't wait.
    Stay up, stay fresh ma nuggah.

5. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

shutup, molotows cooler than u...anyways, WOW, bad news, im gunna have to rain check on that paitn battle...i need to get paint first, i know i said it was due tommorrow REALLY sorry, i had a bb sketch done n everything...sorry to let u guys down.
    PLUS my good computer with all the photo software along with the scanner, is in repair

6. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

It's all good bro. Let me know when you're ready to rock and we'll throw down. Hey how'd you end up hookin up with my boy Wrek10? Me and that cat had war here in the 605 like a motherfucker, but you told him I was here and we starightened shit out. :lol:

7. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

shutup, molotows cooler than u...anyways, WOW, bad news, im gunna have to rain check on that paitn battle...i need to get paint first, i know i said it was due tommorrow REALLY sorry, i had a bb sketch done n everything...sorry to let u guys down.
    PLUS my good computer with all the photo software along with the scanner, is in repair [/b][/quote]
    ouch molotow is cooler than you

8. ''SCC''

''SCC'' Senior Member

9. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

CEZR posteed stuff im sure of it...i remember seeing one of his freights he posted..it was dope

10. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

aww yeah man good to hear, he makes posts over at graffitispot, he pmed me when i was a mod over there n jus started talkin.

kay, im pretty sure i got a date set for this paint battle, not gunna say though jus incase it falls through.

feliks, ill have some shit up for u soon enough....i got plenty of bombs around the city, jus no actual pieces except for my first shit.

11. Holidayy Styles

Holidayy Styles Senior Member

i thought this was a beef thread....?

sooooo im gunna post my cool beef story.

iight so im just starting sketching stuff like just getting into graff and i meet this kid right and i just showed his some of my drawings right and he was like yo thats dope and he started to get into graff too and like two weeks later hes like here ill show u some of my stuff and he shows me these drawings which loook madd nice....a little too nice and i thought he was like the man for like 3 weeks. he told me for graff he makes an alphabet of all the letters so he can be consistant right. sooner or later i find mr. wiggles on the internet and get so heated. he still seems to think hes nicer than me. he changes his tag every week. he styles is still like exactly the same as mr wiggles and he cant do 3D and hes like soo scared to like put a tag somewhere he thinks cops are watching him every second. so like a year later were like good friends and like the biggest crew in Albany,Ny is dcs(destroying city streets) and KAW(killin all walls) and we were trying to get in them. to rool with some kids that werent complete toys. so one day im out and he calls me like where are u im rolling with dcs and hes like the leader doesnt want u in it. so i come back and i find out that the leader was one of my boys ive known since i was little so i go to chill and they were like that kid says ur a snitcher and he was talkin shit about me the whole time telling ppl i snitch. i got into dcs, i actually throw stuff up and hes just a bitch so i see him today and he tells me im ass so i hit im in the face twice. and he goes home and tells his mom. what a bitch but he no longer rolls. THe beef will never be squashed.

12. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

13. magic nyc

magic nyc Elite Member

Im calling out everyone to battle who thinks im toy (i am) or dont like me. Fuckers.

14. Eskimo33

Eskimo33 Senior Member

Good shit holiday... lol shoulda tagged his shirt! haha

15. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

I fit in that criteria because I think you're a toy and I don't like you. You talk too much shit and act like you're full of yourself. You also make random callouts to everyone and then when you get cornered all you got are excuses. I saw you tried to get in on a sketch battle. I thought that was "the biggest waste ever"...What happened with that?

When you're ready to quit being a random loud mouth and get down to buisiness, set the rules. gimmie one week from when you post the rules and I'll serve you.

Bore- I know you want in on this shit yo. :D

16. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

i'll lose but i'll still beat him so it'll be worth while :D

17. some guy from NCI...

some guy from NCI... Elite Member

lets gooo pusssyyyy!!!

18. Eskimo33

Eskimo33 Senior Member

Wait Wait!!! can i join please :)

19. phlare(with a ph)

phlare(with a ph) Senior Member

OOOOOOOOO hell NO im in dis battle, im about ready to show dis toy who runs things

20. smartSOFT

smartSOFT Senior Member

molotow is a tool

(this is the beef thread right?)