Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

baby kids meal type BEEF

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Flair Heads, Apr 9, 2006.

Share This Page

1. myl

myl Elite Member

ahahha your telling me to post pics?

son i contribute more to this site than you and magic combined. and as for te whole team battle thing, there was obviously a reason why you werent on our team.....cuz you suck moldy panda tits. magic IS THE biggest toy on this site, but thats not why i beef with him, its cuz of his crappy ego, he thinks he can go running off his mouth to anyone, people better than him. thats just not how it works...are you callin me out or not, how bout this, instead of wasting a whole piece of paper, or even a few cans of paint on your toyass, you just post a piece for the cat charac battle....if i beat you, you shut the fuck up, if you beat me ill show respect and shut the fuck up. [/b][/quote]
    wow dude, have you not seen sky5's work at all? that shit rapes, good luck beatin him in this battle.

2. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

so lemme get this straight....my letters suck, therefore i have no place in hip hop culture as a "graffiti artist".

ever heard of neckface, shok 1...hmm, guess theyre just pullin distorted farm animals out of their asses too huh?

well i gave you my propsition, if your down, post, if not, stfu

3. VAIPA

VAIPA Senior Member

WOW...i can see this ending badly....dunno why though <_<

4. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

you offer to end this graf beef is to draw a F"IN CAT! your a joke ...... what do you write and ill do that ......

5. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

6. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

"sephek"; nice name/letters ... ill put some stuff on hold and do that tonight

7. some guy from NCI...

some guy from NCI... Elite Member

8. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

hahaha nci, ill take ya....pick a word homie

9. obseen

obseen Elite Member

shok 1 actually has some pretty clean letters, FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

10. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

:huh: .... after all that shit talkin bore you better be doin a "rek" first and not try to play yourself outta this one

11. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

ehhh...is that what you write??....its tiny, dont get me wrong, i never back down, whether im in for a beating or not.

and obseen my point by posting shoks name is that hes one of the illest charac artists out there.....nvm

edit-guess im off to go sketch, im doin your rek shit, which means you need to do a fuckin kat

12. obseen

obseen Elite Member

oo right
    i thought you were saying he couldnt do letters and he could only do karaks

13. some guy from NCI...

:D

You mind doin a virtual battle? (graffiti studio, paint or something)

Cos my cams broken atm so I got no way of uploading (I got no colours either... I got nothin')

Or would you mind if I did my entry on the pc?

14. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

ahahha your telling me to post pics?

son i contribute more to this site than you and magic combined. and as for te whole team battle thing, there was obviously a reason why you werent on our team.....cuz you suck moldy panda tits. magic IS THE biggest toy on this site, but thats not why i beef with him, its cuz of his crappy ego, he thinks he can go running off his mouth to anyone, people better than him. thats just not how it works...are you callin me out or not, how bout this, instead of wasting a whole piece of paper, or even a few cans of paint on your toyass, you just post a piece for the cat charac battle....if i beat you, you shut the fuck up, if you beat me ill show respect and shut the fuck up. [/b][/quote]
    I wont pull punches with this, I'll just say it. You two have comepletely different strengths. Bore does some great karaks, you gotta give him that, but when it comes to the straight up foundation of old school graffiti, Sky 5 is the best that toy forum has. There's no disputing it. (Robot sex, MF, Jank, and Regs follow close behind.) I don't know who started this, but it's just an akward match up. Bore -you're calling him to battle on your side of the fence, but for as hard as you're talking to him, and as confident as you are, you should be willing to play it on his terms. (In which case, you haven't got much of a chance)
    I would just let Bore do a karak, and Sky do a piece, (same word, like "bomb" or something that could be drawn or pieced) and let you both do your thing. Then take it to the polls.

15. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

naw cezr dont worry homie....ive been really cracking down on my letters, this piece im about to put up may not be my normal style but its all i got.

props to sky, this is gunna be interesting. i really dont have any beef with this kid, mainly just magic....for obvious reasons.

16. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Word. Well, good luck to both of you, it'll be a toy battle for the record books, that's for sure.

17. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

yup ... ill be startin mine in an hour or so, have it up tonight. C3ZR or NCI; can you please poll this in the toy section and not the reg battle section? if its going in the reg battle section ill just spend toooo much time on it cuz i dont like posting stuff im not 100% happy with in the reg sections .... yada yada yada im out!

18. some guy from NCI...

I think we can pull a few strings here and there...

for a price of course B)

Good luckz to both of you, lookin forward to the entries.

*Nice paste in your sig cezr!

19. klipa

klipa Senior Member

yo alive im back from work early sketchin it up now so wen ur ready!!!

+duno what happened to you magic but i dont care anymore unless u wanna join too?

the word montana

mor peeps can join

20. alive

alive Banned

yo klipa, i just saw ur entry in the toy forum. ur gonna masacre me. lol, but fuck it, im still in.

more ppl!

peace