Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

baby kids meal type BEEF

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Flair Heads, Apr 9, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Ginsu

Ginsu Senior Member

nope i really dont now how. as i said i can only do peices and the only friend that tags is just as bad as me so its pritty clear. ya know?

2. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

ohhh. you mean actual handstyles. well since you have been here awile you should know to go to toy story. thats where theyre supposed to help with that stuff

3. Ginsu

Ginsu Senior Member

thanx dude i appreciate it!

4. gotmiak

gotmiak Senior Member

EVERYONE HERE IS UNDER ARREST!

5. Fosale!

Fosale! Elite Member

6. badsanta170

badsanta170 Senior Member

Quoted for truth.

7. ChRoMa 11820

ChRoMa 11820 Senior Member

this thread is funny
    the last three pages are like justr random bullshit
    someone post their graffiti in here
    that will start some shit

8. Bosh

Bosh Senior Member

My penis is the size of the peanut, have you seen it?

FUCK NO YOU AINT SEEN IT!!! It's the size of a peanut.

Don't you get fucked off when you buy a bag of nuts like monke nuts, postaccios wateva your brand of nuts. They always have at the center of the bag "WARNING! May contain nuts." Like you would buy a bag of nuts not knowing theres nuts in them. I think someone should kick the guys who do this in the nuts, playing on the fact that the dilema that started the nutkicking, is actually about nut eating. This thread has had it's nuts licked!

9. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

niccsacc - my bad for not puttin up in that friendly battle i calle dyou out on . . . .when i wrote that sit i was mad drunk and thought i would stay up all day (after an allnighter) sketchin and shit . . . . didnt happen . . . nut we should battle . . . you pick the word (i hate M, N, V and Os = why i dont try your name "venom") so this time i will get my shit in order and put up . . .im also gonna do a bunch of stickers for you regardless . . .
    dont expect no "venom" joints thoo . . . . .im limited in abilities . . . :(

we should have a team battle . . .. anybody down post up in here . . im sure cezr could hook it up . ..due date in a week . .. . we could do bombing science or some other word . . . . try to have atleast 4 teams . . . . holla if people are interested then we can pair up or if you got someone as your partner then cool . . . evek and gerk id like to see you two team up (on the non beef tip) to rep WAW . . . if you want if not . .. . fuck it two tears in a bucket . .. . get people like kilpa, niccsacc, nephsike, MF letter, seks, necro, (whoever else is nice and escapes my mind) to anchor teams . . .

10. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

bad santa - how come that girl doesnt unzip her blouse in your sig . . . that is just fucked up man . . . got me staring at it hoping she does thinkin its just my dial up being slow . . .

11. Fosale!

Fosale! Elite Member

Quoted for truth. [/b][/quote]
    bump, for thruthfulness.
    not funny.

12. aces

aces Elite Member

What the fuck...You went from Penis to Penuts to being pissed at whoever put the warning of WARNING: MAY CONTAIN NUTS on bags of peanuts. Also why the fuck would you admit that your dick is the size of a peanut.

13. gotmiak

gotmiak Senior Member

bump, for thruthfulness.
    not funny. [/b][/quote]
    This is the beef thread and the best you can do is "not funny"? Wow...

14. WolfBurrns

WolfBurrns Senior Member

I'd be down for a team battle. Dont have a partner though. And how would that work over the net? Or do we have partners we know personally? Just wondering.

15. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

you heard the man, molotow, where the fuck are you

hhahahah

BS RULES!...im drunk peace

16. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

ahahhh wolfburns with your skills you def gotta get up in this . . .. the way ive seen em work beofre is peopl epost up that they want in and then people pm or post on here and team up then you submit your photo to your team member that is gonna photshop it together (i would like to see some of the better toy writers team up with some of the up in comers). . . blaahhdoww you got 2 peoples sketches on one photo! (note i dont know how to photo shop and the one time i did a team battle my teammate hooked up the photoshop) . . .come one people holla and lets get this bitch rollin

17. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

bore - i be half drunk and am bout to bomb when its only 9 pm but im gonna take my pupy for a walk as a distraction . . . .bore get your drunk ass up in this team battle piece . . .. and did you notice your still whoopin my ass in that battle we had months ago . . . .i wish cezr would archive that . ..

18. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

You want it locked up?

19. badsanta170

badsanta170 Senior Member

20. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Fucking mean avatar badsanta, you into Pantera I take it?

I would be in on the team battle if I was a bit better.