Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

baby kids meal type BEEF

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Flair Heads, Apr 9, 2006.

Share This Page

1. d_g

d_g Elite Member

I've got photoshop.

2. cyber one

cyber one Senior Member

i dont have photoshop....

anyone? (aside from d_q)

3. WolfBurrns

WolfBurrns Senior Member

I dont got it either. If we get one more with photoshop, we can make them "captains" I guess. And they can choose whos gonna be on their team. Say We have the captains set and then it'll start with one captain posting who they want as their first pick. Then the second captain does the same, then goes to round two. Like a draft. Yeah?

4. cyber one

cyber one Senior Member

sounds like gym class....

^_^

5. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Fuck I don't wanna be a capatain haha.

Maybe the two best writers on the list are the captains, say NICCSACC and Sky 5 (no beef to the rest of you, just that I'm most familiar with their work) and they can choose a photoshopper between them and then draft who's gonna make up the rest of their team...

6. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

fuck all of you toy fucks.
    you all need to hit the fuckin books like no tomorrow
    let the kings hit the walls and quit addin god damn arrows
    /beefthread

7. WolfBurrns

WolfBurrns Senior Member

Fuck I don't wanna be a capatain haha.

Maybe the two best writers on the list are the captains, say NICCSACC and Sky 5 (no beef to the rest of you, just that I'm most familiar with their work) and they can choose a photoshopper between them and then draft who's gonna make up the rest of their team... [/b][/quote]
    It's whatever. I really dont care. We just need another person with photoshop then we can start this shit.

8. Nutz

Nutz Member

hey alive here is my peice:
    [Broken External Image]:http://img445.imageshack.us/img445/9706/s025gq1.jpg

9. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

okay. don't make people with photoshop captains. that'd be dumb. but i DO have photoshop. not extremely skilled but i can put together some pieces for a battle.

i want on sky's team. pretty pretty please :D

edit- ALIVE-are you talking about a one on one battle? if so i'm down. just gimme a word ;)

10. purik1

purik1 Senior Member

haha fuck the toys

11. WolfBurrns

WolfBurrns Senior Member

Alright thats good. We'll just make sure you and g q are on differant teams. Now we just need our "captains".

12. klipa

klipa Senior Member

letts hurry up and work this.

13. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

i have access to photo shop whenever i want so...there it is

as for captains.....whatever, i just dont wanna get picked last.
    and nerd, your just jelous. nutz youve got coloring skills, but your letters suck balls

14. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

i say sky 5 and bore be captains, or niccasacc if you guys don't think thats fair. then they can just chose who they want out of people who said theyre in?

15. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

if people dont mind i just randomly picked some teams to get this thing rolling. . . let me know if everyone is cool with these:

Team 1 - Klipa, uhh, sky, cyber, blix

team 2 - niccsacc, bore, dq, wolfburns, shifted

rules: (if anybody want to suggest/change post up your suggestion)

-- must have atleast 3 peices, also you must include "bombing science" which would be 2 of the 3 words/pieces needed or your team can do a "BS" which would count as one of the 3 peices/words

--- there must be a background = just one color backgruond or shades of a color or go all out and try some landscape shit (ggod luck withthat) (not sure how to do this on photoshop but all the nicer looking team photoshop battles got em, makes all the pieces seem united) . . .if this is a problem then we can nix it but 3 pieces on a white background is alil unfinished lookin

--- there must be a karakter, it doesnt have to be be big or fancy, could just be a twisted paint can with eyes as the I in "science" but somewhere theers got to be an animate object

due date: by Thrusday, Sept. 7th

-- big problem is how do 5 people talk about what they are gonna do, coordinate, and what not

--if this dont work for people then speak up . . probaly best bet is to either blow up this "toy beef thread" with team talk which i got no problem doin b/c this thread was dyin out anyhow or pm which would be a bitch but more covert . .

16. RKT47

RKT47 Senior Member

yea i'll go with any team

17. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

i want to do the word "science". i dont care whos on my team or whatever. shit ill start on my word today. holla

18. cyber one

cyber one Senior Member

im down for that......
    we just need to figure out what we are going to do as far as communication...
    doing it in the thread would totally ruin all forms of surprise....
    but (as sky said) it would be a pain to try and do it via pm...

19. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

yeah id like to do the "science" for my team . . . or the "BS" .. if people are cool with that .... what about colors thoo? . . . . .

20. WolfBurrns

WolfBurrns Senior Member

Aight. I'll do "bombing" then. Thats two of the three. We still need a charac and another pieace. Whos down on our team to do these?

About coloring, I say go all out. No black and white shit. Minimum 3 colors?