Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. diarrhea

diarrhea Senior Member

2. meetermaid

meetermaid Elite Member

that's a bit of a far stretch

3. diarrhea

diarrhea Senior Member

the K is the exact same shape ones just alot shittier
    dont make me go find more examples im sure theres ones that look more like it those were just the first 2 i found

4. faint rem one

faint rem one Elite Member

not biting...definatly not.

5. meetermaid

meetermaid Elite Member

ok remik, did you bite the swoopy things from kismet's throw? cause if you did, then if you weren't biting the shape or whatever intentionally, you probably did it unconciously, seeing the rest of the letter. cause i can see how it's the same shape, but it still looks totally different to me, like it just has a different feel.

6. faint rem one

faint rem one Elite Member

7. meetermaid

meetermaid Elite Member

ok rem, really nice r. make both the m and the e bigger (or the r smaller). don't make the inside of the legs of the m like curvy, make em straight. and the little leg-thing in the middle of the m looks wierd, maybe make it a bit fatter. but yeah, make the m straighter, chill with the little bends or whatever you want to call them (exept the one at the very top right of the m, i like that). the e is too thin compared to the r, same with the m but it's not as bad, and the bottom leg of the e is too thin compared to the other legs. also on your tag, don't connect the e to the m.

8. -=AgA=-TrAnCe

-=AgA=-TrAnCe Elite Member

9. toxus

toxus Elite Member

err, I hope you know what you have done wrong... dont bit graffiti creator.
    nice colouring though

haha yeah thanks for the feedback, and yeah like in my winnie the pooh book :lol:

10. -=AgA=-TrAnCe

-=AgA=-TrAnCe Elite Member

11. VAbomber

VAbomber Banned

who was that guy painting over that piece on the wall. we dont need another "cap" if any1 knows who im talking about lol

12. pepsidude84067

pepsidude84067 Senior Member

i watched that last night he should of got his ass beat for the shit he pulled on seen that was a nice wall and piece

13. Live4TheWall

Live4TheWall Elite Member

i watched that last night he should of got his ass beat for the shit he pulled on seen that was a nice wall and piece [/b][/quote]
    Yeah he would end up either in a coma or dead if he pulled shit like that around here. And you even heard him talkin about shootin Dust. that guy just makes me angry. Fuck Cap.

14. pepsidude84067

pepsidude84067 Senior Member

Yeah he would end up either in a coma or dead if he pulled shit like that around here. And you even heard him talkin about shootin Dust. that guy just makes me angry. Fuck Cap. [/b][/quote]
    he even said no one knew what he looked like until the movie was made so i hope he got fucked up acen by sayin he is the king of bombing all city thats just bull all them writters should have gone a large scale track down on his and make him dissappear

15. toxus

toxus Elite Member

16. tyrant

tyrant Member

... [/b][/quote]
    hey man that looks awesome. i like the PHEAK.. flows really well

17. notownmonsters559

notownmonsters559 Senior Member

18. Jank

Jank Elite Member

riught. first. dont let the 3d bit show over other lettrs. it goes behind them, so the main bit of another letter always shows on to of the 3d if u get me...
    also. the 3d should all be in the same direction for now, like hav it all going straight down, or straight out to the left or sumit.
    in terms of the letters, keep em all the same width and height. i sorta like that N i think... on the K, its those butters skinny bits and stuff. and the horns on the I need to go. arite?

19. Jank

Jank Elite Member

o ye and lose the 2 arrrows

20. notownmonsters559

notownmonsters559 Senior Member