Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. P!P

P!P Senior Member

I like the third one.. the second one has tooooo many arrows, and what is the first one supposed to be?
    nice letter though. they are hot. i like em

2. NoneOfThisIsReal

NoneOfThisIsReal Senior Member

Necro: I like the demented-squirrell-thing. Makes me think of the cartoon Invader ZIM.

3. Equinox

Equinox Member

4. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

im feeling that throwie necro

5. Soze One.

Soze One. Banned

6. Necro-

Necro- Senior Member

thats where i got the idea.

View attachment 229611
    (squirrel from zim)

7. extirpate

extirpate Senior Member

8. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

soze - man i can tell you got some heart and put in your work, keep that shit up and pretty soon youll turn the corner, your close, keep bendin them letters more and worry less about extensions . . . . holla at me on the PM if you ever want some help homie

on an unrelated note, in my humble opinion, if you aint sneakin out of your parents house or plannin bombin missions with your boys you aint experiencing what got guys hooked on graffiti . . . .its about the danger and the adventure of being a lurk in the dark vandal, about having your heart race as the angel figure on your shoulder says "no dont do it" but the devil guy pops up on the other shoulder and says "hell yeah go and get yours fool!" .. point is if you aint breakin a sweat you aint tryin hard enough . . . this game aint for eveyone and alot of yall like to perpatrate on the sidelines like a cheerleader thinkin shes down cuz she shows up at the afterparty . . shit i know olive oil knows what im talkin about, too bad i think alot of yall are missin the whole damn point but what do i know and i dont know you so take it as it is . . . damn i talked alot . .im gonna find a pic to post . . .ahh here is an oldie from my first blackbook, this guy KEO ended up blowing up, look up "KEO and DC graffiti" on google and you find him . . hes was just like us but tied them adidas tight and got busy, his peices now are mind blowing . . .

[Broken External Image]:http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/6192/1191995qc0.jpg

9. alive

alive Banned

word. gonna take one more nice relaxing trip to the freedom tunnel to get down my skills at painting. then me and my boy gonna start taking at least a subway stop a week. 15 block radius around it rocked with fill-ins. or so.
    i hope neway. will get moy pics.
    need to sketch more. . . .
    2many ppl just take this as. . . i dunno. . . like a fuckin hobby. fuck that. fuck them.

peace.

10. Red3

Red3 Senior Member

Necro, where do you go to school?

And extirpate, great one man.

11. krazzie_ammo

krazzie_ammo Senior Member

12. bouncingsoul

bouncingsoul Elite Member

sky5 I cannot say how much I agree with ya. Me and my friend are going to go bombing at least once-twice a week once we get our names set and get paint and shit. About new names... how do you guys feel about knema2/knemo2. I did a google but I got a bunch of rubbish so I dunno if they're taken or not...?

13. nemzone

nemzone Elite Member

yep u can never paint enough. people might say oh dont paint ur toy, sketch more. but i tell u now, you could sketch for three yrs and then paint, but when u first paint ur gna be toy as shit. get it out of the way asap. ul improve iwth every throw/piece

craze thatd be a good sticker, but still, put em closer together lol like overlapping ;)

bouncing, i dno im not too good knowin who writes what lol but ur fine if no1 writes it around ya really..
    [Broken External Image]:http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6628/dsc01130ul6.jpg

done for an exchange. fucked the handy right uo tho!!! :(

14. Qlown

Qlown Senior Member

atn3_1.deviantart.com_fs12_300W_i_2006_300_3_8_KaK_by_Qlown.jpg

atn3_2.deviantart.com_fs12_300W_i_2006_300_6_8_Wam_by_Qlown.jpg

I got some new brush markers that could give me that kind of fill, and personally i really liek it. What d'you guys think?

Nemzone: Loving that style dude! Keep developing that style and you'll be amazing.
    Kraze: Nice lettering, but i think if u used more stronger and solid color combinations like Red & Blue, or Black& White, colors that contrasted more, it would look much more stronger.

15. smokincron

smokincron Senior Member

16. smokincron

smokincron Senior Member

17. neza

neza Senior Member

18. smokincron

smokincron Senior Member

19. umop 3pisdn

umop 3pisdn Senior Member

20. whoarethereal evil

whoarethereal evil Elite Member