Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Kingz514

Kingz514 Elite Member

ill try to get my shit tomorrow, its at school and my V.P. took my book :blink:
    ill post some up

im out

btw fate thats a fucken crazy stencil

2. J.A.B.

J.A.B. Senior Member

aosisi..you ddint even post the actual stencil on a wall or w/e...how are we suppose to help you? we cant tell anything bout ur cuts or how clean it is. 2nd i was saying your ideas suck..not ur stencil cause u ddint have a pic of it!

3. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

k ill cut it out then ill post it once i spray it k? uhh ya my ideas suk i kno, its hard to come up with sometin kool for a stencil

4. Rupie1R

Rupie1R Member

WASSSSSSSSSSUP??? B) B) B) B)

5. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

6. meetermaid

meetermaid Elite Member

oh my god.....shoot me....

ao 1st one's hot, the middle thing on the m is wierd though, like it doesn't really fit the style, and the i on the 2nd one looks like an r with a dot on top, i really like the last one but yeah the m's kinda ugly, maybe make it like more square looking (like with round edges and shit)

fate, that's beautiful...gundam?

clever i really like the n on your piece, but the e doesn't look like an e at all, it looks like a cresent or something, and the arrow at the top is ugly

7. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

lol y dont u just shoot the toy not urself we cant affor to loose someone who actually gives good advice :) which part of the M do u mean the like middle leg thing or the top part of the m in the middle cuz i like the middle leg if u dont understand i will post a pic circlin wat im talkin about

8. meetermaid

meetermaid Elite Member

lol cause i'm a nonviolent person. i mean the bottom middle part thats like square-ish, i think you should make it like the bottom of the other letters, but that might just be me, i like letters to be same-like if that makes sense..

9. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

it makes sense and i can tell cuz every letter in ur throwie looks the same :) nothing wrong with that it usualy looks good

10. __:Amok:_

__:Amok:_ Senior Member

11. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

12. J.A.B.

J.A.B. Senior Member

stop trying to hit on her...ahah justkiddin..how you doin meeter...ahah but anyways..yeah just keep brainstorming i suck at ideas for stencils but doing anything is good practice

13. meetermaid

meetermaid Elite Member

ao i think i've seen that green karak somewhere, like in a game or something, i think it's name was like kokoro or something like that, i loved that game :ph34r: come on, i don't think it's possible for someone not to like bunnies, and they look sweet as karaks

amok that's hot, it's so simple but the letters are beautiful, but yeah lose the arrows, and work on your tag

i'll have new pics up as soon as my mum goes to sleep, and yes, pics of new styles

lol jab i'm doing great :lol:

*[Broken External Image]:http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/5793/scan0017254x5156in.jpg
    prototype

[Broken External Image]:http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/3838/scan0018366x5208zg.jpg
    better version, but i always make the 2nd e bigger and the t even bigger than the other letters, i hate it

14. docdoak

docdoak Member

JOY DIVISION DID WRITE OTHER SONGS YOU KNOW

15. docdoak

docdoak Member

16. amaze.indiana.

amaze.indiana. Member

cezr my bad i didnt get back to you, i havent been on for awhile, been doin alot of stuff, but yeah ill trade with you soon, im gettin ready to do a battle with klown tho if he wants to, ima go call him out right now ... ill post some new pics up later today after school, i got sum new stuff, later

17. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

ya the green guy is very close to the guy that u r thinking off he is basicaly the same sept he doesnt have the pointy thing on the top of his head, hes like a frog thing

18. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/9197/picture13152kc.jpg
    didnt color in the 3D i forgot

[Broken External Image]:http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/2155/picture13166qi.jpg
    new style

[Broken External Image]:http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/6332/picture13171ks.jpg
    new style i messed the K up it looks reli ugly so i redid it on the botom to show u guys how its supose to look and i hate the M i need to make a better one

bump

19. meetermaid

meetermaid Elite Member

yes i do know, that's just my favourite one ;)

20. Enemy

Enemy Elite Member