Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

EDIT* AT RAVE...
    word to the simples...looks good. maybe make your "e" blockier...instead of doing a backwars 3 "e" do one like this: "E"....anyways bubbles look dope but loose the flames quickly. also you may want to study up on your colors...try studying a color wheel and using similar colors and complimentary colors.

ps. sky....i would go gay for you if you asked me to :lol: . you never cease to amaze me cause as soon as i start gettting used to the style you've been putting out you change it into something better...also i love the new rounded add-ons you've been throwing in (not this peice obviously but your regular ones). keep that style going cause it's fire....also love this 3d. haha that little flag on top is the icing on the cake. so dope.

2. ~RAVE~

~RAVE~ Senior Member

i know about the flame deal i was running out of time in study hall

3. Trauma

Trauma Member

4. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

sky-why the fuck are you still in here?! :eek:
    that shit is sooooooooo fucking nice.
    and burns a ton of people alreayd in the big boy forums.
    as much as i loe your stuff you really have no place here.
    and no one in here can give you any constructive critisism.

5. Gist

Gist Senior Member

You are a god [/b][/quote]
    sky ive seen the way u end ur leters somewhere ill try n find the sketch who knows maybe it was an old one u did

6. Kore123

Kore123 Senior Member

im bored as shit if anybodys down for an exchange either post what u write here or pm....im preety bored so i mite even wip out the prismas :lol: that might take an extra day tho lol

7. AcuTe1-StaSHBoy

AcuTe1-StaSHBoy Senior Member

i did it small so i couldnt color it

ai7.tinypic.com_2u461lf.gif

advice is welcomed

8. Deso7

Deso7 Senior Member

Ahh i see your new here brah well basically all your gunna get for a while if you keep doing things like that is stick to simples like block letters you know I got we all got it im still on simples though. so this is what im gunna say to you
    BLOCK BUSTER. that is it stay simple.

9. noam12

noam12 Senior Member

if it was to big would u color it ha ha, nah im jus tmessing around ;) , but seriosly try to go simipler, letters on ur keyboard everyone saying so i guess stick to that, and dont make arrows come out of no where(never looks good for th emost part)

10. dim

dim Elite Member

ok so ur 3d is off its like skinny on one part and fat on the other
    not quite sure why u colouredin random parts but w.e.
    does it say boy i cant rele tell

11. Samp1e

Samp1e Senior Member

12. fredom-writer

fredom-writer Senior Member

GRAFFITI IS STILL HIP HOP!!!!!!!!!!!

13. dim

dim Elite Member

14. dim

dim Elite Member

freedom writer lovin it

15. Samp1e

Samp1e Senior Member

dim, you too. big chunky block letters. you have extensions and needless stuff coming out of random places. your 3d is off too.

16. Fube

Fube Elite Member

dim: think about dichin the arrows man. even if your going to do the arrows make them more like arrows. dont think your rdy for 3d work. hit the simples like anything.

fredom: did u add a k? looks like all your other throws with a k in front of it.

stash boy: thats bad man. do what sample said and u will improve loads from that.

View attachment 247586

View attachment 247587

so im not flickless.

17. stemONE

stemONE Member

yeh i agree,wtick to your simple block letters thats how i first started you do them untill you get some half decent letter structure than you can step it up a lil bit,but yeh none of those additions and those shitty arrows no offense.
    anyway heres mine,yes ive changed my word again.lolzord.
    http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5952/comerv5.jpg
    crits please

18. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

sky5 does post in the big boy forum, and you're right he's well regarded, but I think he absolutely does have a place posting here too for a couple reasons. His posts give us inspiration. Alot of kids aren't even looking at the big boy forum, and mostly just judging their own progression thru the shit they see in this forum, and that isn't a whole lot to go by. Don't get me wrong, there's some good writers in here, but sky5 is cream of the crop, and we need to see that kind of shit in here from time to time to humble ourselves from this little secure toy world we live in, plus he's family to this forum. He's always posted in here and I'd hate to see the day he didn't. He lives in both worlds, and that's of great benefit to us. I wish more advanced writers would step in here and give us a hand. Plus he's a mod for this forum, why wouldn't he share his illness in the forum he mods?

Fube- I love the top one. Not feelin the bottom one so much. We should all chip in and get you some real markers, so we could enjoy your freshness at full capacity. :p

Dim- Letter structure.... Work on it baby...

Freedom writer- I like it. The P and the Y are killin it.

Acute stashboy- God damn... Just.. God damn... Go to new 2 graff thread buddy. ;)

19. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

20. sema

sema Senior Member

dim, stash ill say it again go simple
    ai54.photobucket.com_albums_g93_twohip4school_rsthrsth.jpg
    basicly cut off the arrows