Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Speq9

Speq9 Senior Member

woman* and sorry, didnt know it was an m lol. yeah what you posted is a good bit more simple then what you had, just work on that more and more and more and more and....

2. Ume

Ume Moderator

3. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

to be honest lose the double holes on the r and e (keep the bigger one on the r and the smaller on the e) and lose half the extention on the k and round the end off [/b][/quote]
    hmm guess ur styles different them mine, i like the OO in the letters and i like the etension on the k :lol: but just for the hell of it i might do wat u said just to see wat it would look like

and supreme ya the glare messed my pic up

4. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

wow ume i always thought u were one of those ppl who did crazy ass wild style since u and vegi and havik hang around in the normal bb forum but i guess it isnt, even if it isnt its still very nice, i aint feelin the colorin on the first piece but the second one is hott, u used decos rite? burgandy for the fill and light green for force field? ya those colors look nice together i did a piece with same exact colors

5. Speq9

Speq9 Senior Member

hmm guess ur styles different them mine, i like the OO in the letters and i like the etension on the k :lol: but just for the hell of it i might do wat u said just to see wat it would look like

and supreme ya the glare messed my pic up [/b][/quote]
    yeah i covered the extension up with my thumb...seemed to look better to me, maybe you wouldnt like it though

6. Speq9

Speq9 Senior Member

double post...

7. Ume

Ume Moderator

haha why would you think that? i suck, maybe a year into it? and i just like simples more then wild styles(maybe cause i cant do them right? haha) i might hang around in the normal bb part but i don't post flicks, i just like to talk. the colour on the first sucks, i dont have anything to blend colours into each other like i wanted so yeah, and no i don't use decos i use sharpies, lauranatine gel markers and just aboiut any other mark i got lying around.

8. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

9. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

haha why would you think that? i suck, maybe a year into it? and i just like simples more then wild styles(maybe cause i cant do them right? haha) i might hang around in the normal bb part but i don't post flicks, i just like to talk. the colour on the first sucks, i dont have anything to blend colours into each other like i wanted so yeah, and no i don't use decos i use sharpies, lauranatine gel markers and just aboiut any other mark i got lying around. [/b][/quote]
    i see u got some dirty socks layin around :lol:

10. Ume

Ume Moderator

yeah i just noticed how many i got laying there to...maybe i should clean up? :D

11. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

^^ ur pretty cool............thought u might be gay like other ppl on this site most ppl in the bb forum are full of them self but ur not, u live in astrialia rite? u veg and there was one more guy i think

12. Ume

Ume Moderator

nah i live in canada.

13. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

i c lots of ppl from canada on here

14. djsupreeme

djsupreeme Elite Member

im from canada. 204 pegcity

15. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

pretty clean lookin [/b][/quote]
    bump

16. faint rem one

faint rem one Elite Member

17. Jugga

Jugga Elite Member

Don't really like it...
    Not feeling the pointy shits..

I'm not liking how the bottom leg of the K overlaps the spine..
    if you get what I mean..

Remik, real nice...
    I'm feelin' that shit..

I just think you should move your K up a bit, and make the I a little smaller...
    so it can go with the subtle big-small-big that the REM part of it have..

18. meetermaid

meetermaid Elite Member

love that n rem, but the f and k are wierd, i don't know how to explain why in words so i did it up in paint, here's how i'd do that:[Broken External Image]:http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6884/nfk9br.jpg

remik, the holes look good on the e but not so good on the r, maybe move em over to the right more, and the extension bit that goes up on the k is kinda ugly. i want your markers :(

19. flclnaruto1213

flclnaruto1213 Elite Member

20. -=AgA=-TrAnCe

-=AgA=-TrAnCe Elite Member

dont ask, let it cooommmmmmeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!