Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. SEKT

SEKT Member

2. Samp1e

Samp1e Senior Member

sekt -- it's clean and crisp, but your letter structure isn't good. simplify get to be more familiar with your letters and their build, the way they work with each other. keep the style on the back burner cause with better letters and being able to apply that, I think you got some sick potential.

mask -- lookin alright, work on your A, looks a lot like an O to me. 3d is a bit strange, work on that. balance the focus of your letters, your M looks real tricked out, but the K in comparison doesn't have the same feeling to it. like it's off, or something.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2007
  3. SEKT

SEKT Member

yeah, i see what your saying samp1e,
    the only one i really like is the "i" but the rest could use a move back toward the simples

4. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

some crits maybe?

5. kelio

kelio Senior Member

SEKT: i love it. so clean.
    BORG: shits dope.
    ESKE one: love tht simple maybe make all of the letters the same size.

new character idea and working on my bombs. critz please.
    ai181.photobucket.com_albums_x108_hoop_blah_e296c335.jpg

6. snorky

snorky New Member

Give us some tips please i just started writing ant this is my first sketch.

ai211.photobucket.com_albums_bb11_novmone_100_0943_1.jpg

If any one could give me tips on how to improve this throw up that would be sick. ai211.photobucket.com_albums_bb11_novmone_100_0940.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2007
  7. *Wing*

*Wing* Senior Member

8. siZo

siZo Member

IMO thats pretty sweet!

That would look good with a light blue fill and florescent pink outline and darker blue bubbles... it sounds a bit gay but works great.

well done mate!

9. Eack

Eack Senior Member

10. JackJill

JackJill Elite Member

Style reminds me of AMKAH
    Very clean. keep it up.Capital E would have looked beter though

11. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

ive always been a fan of lower caes e's, looks gow it is....i think the a should be lower case though, gives it more flow. the c should be about the same size as the other letters to help tie it together.

12. Edward"Sezer"Hands

Edward"Sezer"Hands Elite Member

nikstix- I actually like it, i like where your going with it also. The war piece is neice and clean but work on the w it's just too big. On the ret piece lean the top of the E to the right it will make it flow better, for now lose the extensions but your getting there. just clean em up now.
    Eske one- nice simple letters. the E and S are too big compared to the rest the S really doesn't sit lose the little nub thing on the E. But your in the right direction just keep doing simples.
    Borg- Good coloring but some of your letters are hurting. The B and r are suppose to be tha same size? well their not. and th R just looks weird to me for some reason, Try to make all your letters the same size i know you did that intentionally but i personlaly don't like it, your gettin better just tone it down a bit and go simpler.
    Mask-cib- good concept but horrible letters. drop everything do simples like eske and nikstix, please.
    sekt- it reminds me of a toy version of trash take the same advice i gave mask-cib.Go simpler.
    Eskoner- great coloring but your piece is leaning too much to the right and the O is wierd. Fix that o and make it more symetrical.
    kelio- try changing up your throwie make it better, not really feeling the karak.
    Snorky- go to the new 2 graff thread now and not really feeling that throwie.
    Wing- not that bad at all. the bottom piece has some flow to it but lose the nub things coming out of the e and on the left side of the r. Drop the wing piece and work with the reep piece because thpose letters are nice and simple behind the coloring.
    Eack- it looks like your trying to progress too fast, drop the extensions on the bottom of the e they look outta place anyways. make your c the smae size as the rest of the letters and not so blocky. lose the connection of the E to the A.
    fix the top of the K it's too skinny. not bad though.

13. siZo

siZo Member

14. tense

tense Elite Member

15. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

how bout you work on not biting mr wiggles? that would be a good start. also try doing your stuff in black and white cuz right now youre wasting your markers on coloring in those crappy letters.

16. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

eske one, big improvment
    [​IMG]

17. Drakula

Drakula Elite Member

18. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

u badly need to fix that k

19. Drakula

Drakula Elite Member

What,the top right part or all of it?The top right needs to be as fat as the other side now that i think about it.

20. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member