Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Fube

Fube Elite Member

if retarded duck is what your going for, retarded duck is what you got. looks like a big headed duck with a beethoven wig. i dont like it. but who knows. im sure people will love it when you are a famous artist and you die, then all your paintings and sketches are worth big money.

2. sacwacko

sacwacko Elite Member

3. sky_one

sky_one Senior Member

scare-reali like that green piece man... some thing more complicated do you think y have to go more simple
    ai191.photobucket.com_albums_z270_sky_oner_graff1_4.jpg_54353f2e439481f760cb7a2481f074f9.jpg

4. sacwacko

sacwacko Elite Member

5. N.O.T.E

N.O.T.E Senior Member

6. Fube

Fube Elite Member

sac, i might loose everyone of them there arrows. u might od. ive seen it happen, its a sad sight.;)

7. Chalk

Chalk Senior Member

Sky - Do Bars. Same Width. Same Height. No Bends. Clean Lines. No Ruler. Simple Simple Simple.

8. amk

amk Elite Member

yoo sorry to interupt
    but yall check out the vandal squad link in my sig
    look in the black book to see our best shit
    may aswell tell you seeing as BS is getting into this VS shit

PS.None of our members use tablets...all done with the mouse.true shit.

peace yall
    much love.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2007
  9. Bastardo

Bastardo Senior Member

10. BORG

BORG Moderator

bastardo-lookin pretty dope, some of the letters could use some work

11. Sou - Mvd

Sou - Mvd Senior Member

Larg or barg? Either way you have some of the hottest euro style throws on this site. I'd say work on that first letter a bit though, try and make it more distinguishable. Also on that bottom left handy, the position of the first letter ( I see it's larg now) kind of makes the L and A look like one wack letter. You have some awesome flow when it comes to letter sizes though.

On another note though, just a thought here in regards to this thread. People need to learn how to critique something. Merely saying wow that dope, sick shit, i like that, blah blah blah is not critiquing something, it's useless. Examine things and add input on what's weak in the sketch. Nothing in this thread is perfect and people are looking for things to adjust to advance, not some useless ego boosting. If you don't have the education or experience to critique something more advance than you or you cant find anything wrong with a sketch move on and critique something else.

12. Fube

Fube Elite Member

bastardo, i am always feelin your shit. your style always bleeds threw, so even if u change shit up i think other writers will still know.

as for that throwie, big to small is confuseing only because your first letter is a touch small to make out in regaurds to the rest of it. is it an L or a lower B? larg?

sick as always

-fube-

13. Fube

Fube Elite Member

lol i see it good now, i guessed it right! what do i win?

14. emokid

emokid Senior Member

bastardo i love your style so bad. the a isnt as good as the rest of the letters though, in my opinion.

ai197.photobucket.com_albums_aa215_pork_album_DSCN6706.jpg

el es sic!

ai197.photobucket.com_albums_aa215_pork_album_DSCN6705.jpg

a zebra which is unfinished because i am lazy and my hand hurts.

15. Scare2

Scare2 Senior Member

emokid their both rediculous. i really like the zebra. i dont like the first S in the top piece as much tho

says wild. i kinda like the WIL but i really dont like the D. im not sure if i sshould change or ink?>??

ai201.photobucket.com_albums_aa170_iancarroll7_wildstyle.jpg

16. moer

moer Member

i like the letters its jus idk maybe try havin em even sized and a little closer together? it might look better if u lost the connections to each letter, jus a thought :)

17. HuntingLOLs

HuntingLOLs Senior Member

18. inkbits

inkbits Senior Member

Emokid not sure where you were going with the second head but the completed zebra section is really nice man. I like the fall away on the legs, might look better with front right matching somehow though. First sketch is pretty nice too, not much to critque on that as it all fits the style pretty good.

scare2 I know what you were trying to do with connecting the letters but probally best to avoid that until you can flow the overall letter shape a bit better man. The sizing and spacing is allright, maybe loose the extensions/connections and play around some more with the D and the top of your I.

19. Mo152

Mo152 Senior Member

Scare-Looks Good as far as proportion and letter structure. only thing i think you could have changed was the lil extension off the W on the right side looks whak
    sky- i dont think you understand anyone on her where they say make it out of BARS!!!! your s Dose not need to curv at all!!imma send you some pics of an s that someone drew me so i could see how it was done chk you pm's soon
    sacwacko-i dont know if your just trying to make arrows look cool in a design but. the arrows look decent as far as proportions go. your other one looks ok..

20. D E M O

D E M O Senior Member