Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. kill

kill Elite Member

bump [/b][/quote]
    b
    u
    m
    p

2. Puffer

Puffer Senior Member

bump. sloppy throwie with a fucked up e. [/b][/quote]
    i think this is pretty dope, keep posting some of that good shit

3. AMAZ tbscrew

AMAZ tbscrew Elite Member

b
    u
    m
    p [/b][/quote]
    your 3d is off i tght i told u this but w.e...keep working on it u can go somewhere with it

4. mad ethics

mad ethics Senior Member

5. 505 artist

505 artist Senior Member

nice pice ever i like the last and the 1st piece
    but in the last one the r is weird looking

6. AMAZ tbscrew

^^yeh i no...i no where my mistakes are and shit...i just felt like posting something....the r in the last one dosnt flow with the rest of the letters i no...but thanx :)

7. ONYX

ONYX Senior Member

8. faint rem one

faint rem one Elite Member

9. AMAZ tbscrew

yous a bitch ass nigga dont say wow..just stfu and post your lame shit
    cause unlike your shit mine actuly touchs wall's everything i sketch i try 2 put up on a wall at one point or another...and i improve my shit after the 1st sketch...and plus if that wow was 2 me...i was fuckin around wit markers..wich i never do cause i hate colorin my shit...thank you very much you poor ass bitch...go light up a blunt or suttin...thats the only thing your good at.

10. cess!

cess! Elite Member

Faint keep working and developing it , it will probly be sick..
    mad ethics all i can say is practice, make em evenly sized and not so curvy

11. ONYX

ONYX Senior Member

aight my nigga... u may get ya shyt up on walls but i got mad niggaz in south florida rockin my airbrush shirts... so while u wastin money to put your name up... im sittin back makin money laughin at u nigga... my name may not be up on a wall but i got niggaz rockin my style and my characters on shirts and bitches is rockin ONYX on their ass cheek.. so what are you doing ? and my graffiti smash on your shit all day kid and its a shame that i got niggaz that been around for over 20 years tellin me im the next up... and on some real shit... im bout to post my graffiti on mr. wiggles website... what u postin your shit on? Bombing Science?

12. ONYX

ONYX Senior Member

aight my nigga... u may get ya shyt up on walls but i got mad niggaz in south florida rockin my airbrush shirts... so while u wastin money to put your name up... im sittin back makin money laughin at u nigga... my name may not be up on a wall but i got niggaz rockin my style and my characters on shirts and bitches is rockin ONYX on their ass cheek.. so what are you doing ? and my graffiti smash on your shit all day kid and its a shame that i got niggaz that been around for over 20 years tellin me im the next up... and on some real shit... im bout to post my graffiti on mr. wiggles website... what u postin your shit on? Bombing Science?

13. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

You guys don't fuckin start this bullshit again. Take it to the battle thread or go your seperate ways and leave eachother the fuck alone already. There's no reason for this. At least pm it. Whatever. Just keep it outta blackbook. :angry:

14. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

*pats c3zr on the back* word...you kids make me sick. battle. shutup. or leave, simple as that.

15. ONYX

ONYX Senior Member

I'm sayin tho on some real shit... i aint tryna have beef wit no one.. this aint the reason i joined this site so whateva... ima keep postin my shit up on here... if a nigga wanna hate den hate me baby.. its only makin me better... step ya game up not ya hate up

16. AMAZ tbscrew

w.e this is my last reply back 2 you..your not going anywhere in life...so stop beliving in yourself..

17. cess!

cess! Elite Member

18. TricksForKids

onyx, dont reply to that^ amaz, concentrate on your sketches, not onyx, geez, cut it out kids. lets see some flicks.

*Beef Closed*

19. TricksForKids

cess, that would look alright painted, and be easy to do, keep it up, just not really feelin the character, compared to that other one you put up earlier.

Peace

20. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

I'm sorry to say, no beef intended to start up, but dude, your a fucking sell out. It's not about the money. And who the fuck airbrushes their tag name on shirts? Do you want to get caught? Unless you don't do any graffiti illegally, then I guess you wouldn't be getting up and in any danger of heat.
    Again, not trying to create beef since you take shit so seriously, but honostly I had to point that out on how retarded it sounded.
    I'll post some sketches later that I did today just to keep this thread on topic as well.