Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. ONYX

ONYX Senior Member

i like how everyone blastin at me liek im da one dat started this or whateva man.. i got some crack for yall boys jus fall back and ima hit u wit a 2 page burna im workin on

2. AMAZ tbscrew

AMAZ tbscrew Elite Member

cess nice shit i like your first 2 sketchs aint feelin your last one tho..i think its the fill idk

3. AMAZ tbscrew

AMAZ tbscrew Elite Member

not like your guna put it up anywhere...so whats it matter what your workin on...<_<

arite arite arite..im done sorry guys i <3 you's hhaah

4. faint rem one

faint rem one Elite Member

thanks.

5. xAWOKE.925

xAWOKE.925 Senior Member

ey cess that shit is dope i like the karak by itself but i think it needs to flow better with the actual piece it self feel me? Like..maybe blend it in with the actual letters with some tight colors or just add some background shit to it to make it flow. the other two pieces are tight too i like the 2nd one.

6. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

[Broken External Image]:http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00542775f00000014.jpg
    I know this doesn't belong in here but neither does half this page so fuck at. I just wanted to post somethin. I got these in the mail from Mr. Breakfast today! Fuckin Dooooooope! This guys gonna kill the UK.
    [Broken External Image]:http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00542775f00000015.jpg
    Workin on a pack to send back. It's basically the same old shit for me, but I've been so busy sending shit out, I don't have time to evolve. I'ma send a few more packs out and cool it till I get sumthin new goin on.

Cess- I liked the one with the rhino. You've got your own thing goin on.

7. cess!

cess! Elite Member

i appreciate it fellas

nice handies by the way

8. xAWOKE.925

xAWOKE.925 Senior Member

Cezr those are some dope handstyles and you from the bay huh i see those lyrics from that mac dre/nickatina song in your siggy

9. faint rem one

washington i think. now in carolina? just guessing.

10. ONYX

ONYX Senior Member

ight first off i aint puttin MY name on anyones shirt... unlike yall i kno how 2 do EVERY letter in tha alphabet... and second... graffiti is way more then puttin paint on a wall... graffiti is an art form.. and aint no one sellin out from makin money off of what they kno... its tha same way as you doing a portrait of a person for them and they throw u money for it.. or if u got ill ass ideas that can be tattoos... tha only difference is tha art style... and yea i dont get my name up on walls but everyone still kno my name... so what that tellin u ? and niggaz tellin me 2 fall-back on my ego pero u know these slicks ass comments gettin me hot like lava... and i may not go any where with graffiti... but for now its whats putting money in my pocket...

11. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

:lol: Haha. I'm from Cowboy country Awoke. Rapid City South Dakota, where men are men and sheep are scared. :p Actually I'm from Seattle and Michigan, but I moved here a year and a half ago. That Ice cream song is dope tho. Livin it.

12. kill

kill Elite Member

I'm sorry to say, no beef intended to start up, but dude, your a fucking sell out. It's not about the money. And who the fuck airbrushes their tag name on shirts? Do you want to get caught? Unless you don't do any graffiti illegally, then I guess you wouldn't be getting up and in any danger of heat.
    Again, not trying to create beef since you take shit so seriously, but honostly I had to point that out on how retarded it sounded.
    I'll post some sketches later that I did today just to keep this thread on topic as well. [/b][/quote]
    u wont get caught by wearing a shirt wit ur tag on it
    seen wore a shirt with his tag on it when he breakdanced
    i think its from that style wars movie

13. xAWOKE.925

xAWOKE.925 Senior Member

to onyx Uh..so many things i wanna say but im not tryin to start beef whatever man you're gonna do what you're gonna do. Sorry bout my "slick ass" comment...try not to get any hotter than lava...or your shit my burst feel me?

14. faint rem one

are u still babbling?
    and seen doesnt break dance in stlye wars. i know that movie by heart.

15. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Onyx- you should post some of your shirts. I'd like to see 'em. I tried doin shirt when I was a kid. Airbrush tough to use?

16. xAWOKE.925

xAWOKE.925 Senior Member

^ not tryin to get off topic but THIZZIN to that song is legit. k thats all haha.

17. ONYX

ONYX Senior Member

It's hard at first but once u get tha handle of your equipment it gets easier... like anything u get better with practice... i dont take pics of it cuz everything i design i dont do freehand on a shirt.. i put it in my black book in black and white

18. xAWOKE.925

xAWOKE.925 Senior Member

what do you use to make them in your black book..i know nothin bout airbrushin but i assume you dont waste your shit on just sketchin in black books..but then doesn't it come out dif if you use a pencil or marker or somethin?

19. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

20. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

theyre nice, but you should have left a white spot for the dot in the R