Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

is it me or u alway write on skool shit, cant u afford ur own paper.

2. Sou - Mvd

Sou - Mvd Senior Member

daws you bite just encase you forgot ;)

I love how they are getting progressively worse and less structured as you try and make them look less like bastardo bites

Last edited: Sep 13, 2007
  3. "spe@k"

"spe@k" Member

Chalk... that looks pretty sick. its fucking clean.

so after i posted my last shit, everyone said it was above my level. so i drew a simple one, and its even worse than the more complicated ones.

aa980.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_86_l_74eed19ed1bf0d209e3652c0f01214d3.png
    and yes i need to work on my tag/ handstyle

aa310.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_98_l_90b08c599746e5f4ed9ebee0fad296bd.png
    and then just a throwie. i know, the fill is outside of the outline in some places... i dont care, i was just fuckin around.

4. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

OK, DONT PUT ARROWS AT THE END OF UR LETTERS,
    (sry just relised i had cap locks on)
    use bars to make the letters in ther simpilest forms, so for the letter A
    you should draw // = \\ and put them together, plus dont colour ur shit just yet no point wasting ink on progresive stuff

5. "spe@k"

"spe@k" Member

see... i know this your giving me a critique, and thank you, but this is what i dont understand about anyone on here. im an art major, i can do 3 bars and form a simple A, theres no point in doing it over and over and over in everyone i do if ive moved past that shit and now im trying to develop the style and the hookups and shit. i mean, no offence to anyone but i think most people can do simple letters? i dunno, sorry if im seeming like an ass im just tired of hearing about bars when i can do bars, im trying to develop my bars now. ya know?

6. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

god damn that grass thing is amazing

7. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

well it dose make sense and any one who dosnt suck will tell you simples help a shit load, i mean u gave props to chalk in ur post, that shits mad simple,
    simple dosnt have to mean boring, if ur so positive u got basic letters down bust a few simples then begin to lean the letters,bend the bars and add a lil flaver. you cant go from dead simple to mad arrows over the course of one sketch, ther need to be many many pages of horrible looking experiments and ajustment to ur simples befor u get the funk,,, ask chalk

8. DankNC

DankNC Guest

you aint gotta do it super simple, just use simple extensions, try not to make letters so complex, and the arrows made that one horrible, way too many arrows

9. sKeeLo

sKeeLo Senior Member

10. popshots

popshots Senior Member

speak: don't do arrows coming of the ends of your letters,and as much as you dont wanna hear it do back to simple bars i wanted to develop style mad quick and it didnt work so i went back to basics now id say im alright...
    chalk: good stuff

11. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

lol, ofcourse i can, i jus like to draw during class coz it's a way to tune out those fucking boring ass lectures

chalk- i love that grass......sooo god damn realistic

ai94.photobucket.com_albums_l93_bountyhunter114_doodle1.png
    neways.......can i get ne critz? i alrdy gave critz to ppl on last page

12. chalk nice grass, but i think you could do a better K poss, i am feeling the A tho

13. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

advice for mr.jacobson...DONT PUT UR NAME ON HERE...fuck..

14. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

klepto- dont do arrows and get basic letter structure down first, just cuz yur an art major dont mean u get to by pass all the basics.
    chalk- sick as always
    skeelo- cant see but its probably great
    mike jacobson- well thats yur mistake right there.
    [Broken External Image]:http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x65/silentchaos14/MorneArrows.jpg
    just some shit from today, the E is the worst letter imo
    crits?

15. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

16. xFatel.Onex

xFatel.Onex Senior Member

Morne- ima only tell you this once try not to make your sketches so big and also dont have your letters so fat i needa get you some good markers hahha and for your "O" it doesnt look like you sketched it ALWAYS sketchi it and start from the middle circle (the whole) then draw the out side of it, It helps lots.

17. BORG

BORG Moderator

morne- please, please, please, stop the simples, i think theyre holding you back, try a piece

18. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

19. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

morne-change it up some, no addons yet
    sky-lukkin gud bro, always loved your style, i love seein ur ish before its painted/inked
    chalk-the gras is fuggin crazy bro, put it in a peice sumtime, the simps arent as good as they could be better, the c is alright, the h bars dont flow, the a isnt good at all straighten the bars sum, the k is jus a noodle, straighten the bars
    daws-no bodys gonna crit you till you get ur own style, stop bitin
    new jizz
    View attachment 303252
    bee cee doubleu
    CRITTTY PEAS

20. "spe@k"

"spe@k" Member

okay... tyo those of u that gave me advise... thanks. personaly thats the kind of critique that i want... not just "that sucks... do bars" because noww i know how to improve, not just how to go back to simples.