Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. HoodRichSucka

HoodRichSucka Elite Member

bouncingsoul. my school notebooks look the same way, just not as good.....haha

2. Bon3s

Bon3s Senior Member

kinda killin him with kindness then?edit: that was wayyy up haha. but thanks for the crits. maybe some more pics to come tonight

Last edited: Sep 13, 2007
  3. Fube

Fube Elite Member

4. sex without condoms

sex without condoms Elite Member

the top of is fucking off the chain.
    i love fube.
    <33

5. Scare2

Scare2 Senior Member

fube. ur a gangster.

but to actually crit it in the second piece i dont think the shape of ur E has as much flow as the rest of the letters. which i mostly cant find. you prolly know that the drips arent all down and in the third one the triple hole mobile doesnt flow with me.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2007
  6. bouncingsoul

bouncingsoul Elite Member

7. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

that reminds me of ghengis kahn from clone high, i like it but whats he doin with his left hand
    ?

8. pocket change

pocket change Senior Member

9. Fube

Fube Elite Member

sweet page so far! (not my shit)

pocket- ill man, handy at the top is nice too.

bounce- make a comic book fool.

scair- thanks for the words man, im experimenting with it. lots of fine tuneing to come.

sex- much love, post some of your grimy throws.

10. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

11. SEIZE [reppin yo hood]

SEIZE [reppin yo hood] Elite Member

Last edited: Sep 14, 2007
  12. bouncingsoul

bouncingsoul Elite Member

13. The_Sheep

The_Sheep Senior Member

Explain to me this: Where do you get off telling people not to use arrows, then post possibly the worst usage of arrows ive ever seen, i say take your own advice

14. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Knews- Lookin good as always. You have your own style. It's time to translate it into paint if you haven't yet.

Fube- I luvs that shit. I dun luv'd it since you first came on this site. And I like that you can paint it too. props.

RFI- That sticker style is much fresh. A sticker doesn't do it as much justice as a roller would tho!

Update- I haven't posted in this forum in a grip which makes me feel bad since I moderate it. haha.
    aa908.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_75_l_a2110deaeb109ddc43f3309b1f5af7c3.png

I'm convinced I can paint this. It's a bit more intricate than what I usually paint, but I knows I can doos it. We'll find out Sunday. haha

aa954.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_91_l_da3b7feac77744ba188eafab9a1c12b1.png
    For my homeboy Trix One. Bangkok Okizoo crew
    aa137.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_68_l_a37e781519e8a3525f87579649c8ee40.png
    for my Homeboy Alex One, Bangkok Okizoo crew as well. (This cat can fuckin burn me, I should dig up some flicks of his shit.)
    aa861.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_127_l_ccb43216a1838f6c64903991cad7b57c.png
    For my homeboy Ease 95. Local Okizoo cew MC. The dude is live. I drew this one last weekend before I figured out my new style, but I like it anyway.
    aa951.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_120_l_0cc23c2eef87ff6e5d5509691d6997ce.png
    Homeboy Tek Steez, local Okizoo crew DJ. This is the link pic between the Ease piece and the style I do now (in the first 3 pics). You can see the beginnings of it here.

Peace.

15. sank.

sank. Senior Member

knews your style is so hot, so simple but yet so hot.

shitty sketch i did today...

ai106.photobucket.com_albums_m258_si0n_IMG_0752.jpg

16. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

cezr that top piece is probably one of, if not the, best piece ive ever seen from you. if i was looking for anything to crit id say that the extensions coming off the first and last letters look overload cuz they're trying to create a balance almost too hard, but aside from that everything looked clean and natural. \

sank i think you and alive are sketching together cuz im waiting on progression from both of you. nice simples, but you have the foundation to step it up.

17. popshots

popshots Senior Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/1931/nerm29gj4.jpg
    done a month ago and sum1 else drew the weed leaves...... crits....
    ceazer:thats good ish
    morn: try bending your letters and not post the same straight letter a million times... and dont use arows yet
    ill crit more later

18. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

Wuttup BS! finally settled into my closet of a room at university, but ive been jamming it up hard, i sat down and sketched last night and came up with this...yall tell me what you think, aint really my usual stuff, as for the rest of you, knews you blew UP son! i havent seen shit from you in 2 months, that last sketch bumped on this page is gorgeous, fube youre finally getting that style on lock im loving it, ceezy hows it goin son!, shits lookin money as usual, i love all the circles, gives it a squid/octopus like feel, if thats what you were goin for, pocket change, the E and s are amazing..but theyre not yours..come on buddy lets be serious, sank, i love that clean simple look, you should paint it, better than the last sktches ive seen from you, and popshots spend some more time on letters homie, cool colouring though, anyways, heres the BAWK!

[Broken External Image]:http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/3644/img004ov3.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/3644/img004ov3.6ac0224974.jpg

19. Seek139

Seek139 Senior Member

college + being arrested = can suck

20. NEZ89

NEZ89 Senior Member

bouncingsoul- thats ill man, lol @ doing throwies on mathwork, i like the third on from the bottom