Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Moe Jangles

Moe Jangles Senior Member

I'm feelin' the SENO.. got anymore/anything else?

2. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

hot, hott, hottt piece. but get rid of the hearty thing in the middle. now, go work on your handstyle. a lot. [/b][/quote]
    why cant anyone give constructive critisism? honestly meeter, senos handstyle, let alone his pieces are 3497582951256981234535 times better than yours, you dont see me get heated very often, but say "yeah man just get a nice handstyle down and youll be good to go", but no, you have to say "go work on your handstyle.alot." fuck that pisses me off, nice shit seno...and faint i like the throwie, just something about big circle in the G that "throws" me off. ha.ha...

Peace

3. mikev734

mikev734 Member

4. meetermaid

meetermaid Elite Member

why cant anyone give constructive critisism? honestly meeter, senos handstyle, let alone his pieces are 3497582951256981234535 times better than yours, you dont see me get heated very often, but say "yeah man just get a nice handstyle down and youll be good to go", but no, you have to say "go work on your handstyle.alot." fuck that pisses me off, nice shit seno...and faint i like the throwie, just something about big circle in the G that "throws" me off. ha.ha...

Peace [/b][/quote]
    why would it piss you off? that's is the way i give constructive criticism. i'm not putting seno down, i'm saying to work on the handstyle.. i never said my handstyle or my attempts at piecing are any better than his [assuming seno's a he]. now i'm not allowed to be in a bitchy mood whilst giving ADVICE to people?

mike, the m at the bottom of the 1st page is good, i say drop the other styles and work out some letters to fit that one, cause it's got potential

5. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

Bump... Need crits. [/b][/quote]
    hot M. no joke.

i dont think the A really fits though. needs to be more curvey

6. seno2

seno2 Senior Member

thanks tricks <3 yeah man my handstyle is a lil off okay maybe a lot :) ( it doesnt bother me if u guys are a lil harsh on my shit haha ) but yeah.. but yeah thanks to everyone else for the comments on my peice..

yo mike.. keep it up.. start a lil mroe simpler with no exstensions but ur "mike" sketches are nice good 3d ..

PS im a HE.. not a She :)

7. ONYX

ONYX Senior Member

8. ONYX

ONYX Senior Member

9. seno2

seno2 Senior Member

haha dope snowman.. and tony the tiger rocking the "eR FoRce wOnZ" haha (air forces) but yeah i like the charikz..

pritty nice peice to

10. ONYX

ONYX Senior Member

my bad for all my pics comin out oversized... i keep tryna to resize them smaller but it never works...

11. ONYX

ONYX Senior Member

Good look SENO

12. MUSASHI

MUSASHI Elite Member

13. T R E O

T R E O Elite Member

14. Sire

Sire Senior Member

the snowman and tiger: dun like it, copied keraks ,not so hot looking

ps. weed leafs are gay and really chliche

the piece above: pretty dam good, i dont get the color schem but it works

15. MUSASHI

MUSASHI Elite Member

16. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

ai33.photobucket.com_albums_d60_ioninfk_random_doodles.jpg
    random sketches and shit that i would paint later. like the throw-up with the faces, i painted that already, turned out pretty dope. and the 2 teddy bears were random and what hes saying is usually an away message left my AoAssis. ;)
    All of these were random spur of the moment sketches. Oh wells.

17. ONYX

ONYX Senior Member

well it aint my style to draw a snow man wit winnie the pooh characters but i didnt do it for my personal collection... i did it because its gettin airbrushed on a jacket.... and what does "chliche" mean ? i did that over my boys house n he wanted me 2 hit up his name wit a weed leaf in it... it aint my style but it doesnt hurt tryn new things out feel me ?

18. ONYX

ONYX Senior Member

im diggin that TOS wit tha angel wings.. it looks like it could be a potential tattoo

19. ONYX

ONYX Senior Member

im diggin that TOS wit tha angel wings.. it looks like it could be a potential tattoo

20. leaks

leaks Senior Member