Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. OctoVenom

OctoVenom Senior Member

that ill my n1gga

2. Dr. Fisher

Dr. Fisher Member

3. 00-made-00

00-made-00 Elite Member

Dr.fish - the top sketch is nice man, just work with that and you'll do well.
    SOS - too wild too soon, i don't think you need to put extensions on every letter, good letters are not made by extensions, there made by good letters.
    View attachment 485785
    A simple i like.

4. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

I feel it Kabre told me to take off the Point stuff too. :)

5. MyNameIsMAX

MyNameIsMAX Member

View attachment 485792

Critics would be great. *EDIT* Cause those crayola pencil crayons and markers are the best for graffiti NOT.

Dr. Fisher - Im feelin the top and second sketch, not so much the third, the Z seems too skinny too me in th center but the others are a pretty good start

Jups - Good handstyles, the R seems like it is too covered near the bottom maybe try different layering

Last edited: Jun 16, 2009
  6. Dr. Fisher

Dr. Fisher Member

thank you

7. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

This shit is hella dope man you should get this up

8. TheMurderousMisterMero_

TheMurderousMisterMero_ Banned

you wouldnt dAre....

would you???

9. SSichiban1

SSichiban1 Member

sos-thats slick man. and your right, im just looking for a starting point. thanks though ill work on it
    fish-those are lookin solid, 2nd one has a nice style to it

10. salty302

salty302 Guest

11. seywhat

seywhat Elite Member

yo pila, i think if you put a little add-on to your p like the a it would balance it out a little more, you feel me?

12. funhouseXcast

funhouseXcast Elite Member

13. KnoxIn

KnoxIn Senior Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/3103/p6163746.jpg
    hey i have been workin on this piece thats going to say CITY but i cant get the goddamn Y i have been workin on it for like 2 weeks and i cant get a good Y so anyone want to sketch a good one with some style in it for me?? ill do a exchange or somethin i just need a good Y and if you can try and get it to flow with this ^^^

14. salty302

salty302 Guest

15. diggitydoggz

diggitydoggz Member

dr. fisher - not sure about the first one, the second two are decent simps, just fix that k on the last one its fukked up looking

pila - nice, clean simple.. not much really to crit about it.. i like that swirly shit though.

macs - keep working at it, try using bars, and ur first two letters don't match the last two at all in style, thickness, or pretty much anything other than color

spaak - use bars. i hate to sound like a prick but review the new to graff thread and go simpler until the really simple ones look mad nice. the letters don't really look like they match and the k looks really messed up

KnoxIn - that looks like it's going to be pretty sick. the C and T look mad cool, especially with the 3d and all.

here's some new shit i've been working on

[Broken External Image]:http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/241/img000846.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/849/img000849.jpg

Last edited: Jun 16, 2009
  16. Shurik*n

Shurik*n Senior Member

macs: try to widen the m's middle line a bit..same with the a. we'll see what we got from there

17. LUCIFER_RISING

LUCIFER_RISING Member

diggity your pics arent showing up for me
    try it again

18. diggitydoggz

diggitydoggz Member

19. KnoxIn

KnoxIn Senior Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4241/p6163755.jpg
    CITY
    i am so dissapointed in how this turned out background is alright but i thought it would look weird if i used colored pencils so i tryed shading with my markers didn't work so i couldn't really do the whole 3-d affect and the Y is horrible i just dont like it but still crits??

diggity- there alright just watch your proportions and your little extensions on your letters some of those are off

salty- the SPA looks good but not the others keep at it though
    pila- good simple

20. salty302

salty302 Guest

i like that background...i only like that S in my spa thinking about using it just rounding curve more