Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

Yo Zook where you from man?

2. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

3. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

nah its cool man ive been writing for about a year and a half now and rekt is my newest word couple days old and ive just been working on my straights and pfilly hands for it never got around to handstyling good

4. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

well pick a name and stick with it id say... make sure it means something to u though... u create more of an alter ego when uve been writing the same thing for years, it becomes like ur second name... but thats off topic... handstyles are more important than a lot of aspects of "graffiti" i think... best to start with taggin and then go to bombing then maybe u can burn then rock a piece a few years down the road...

5. suparjafar

suparjafar Senior Member

sure, you probably wont like what i give you, ive only been writing like 2-3 months

what word do you want me to do for you

6. KaSo

KaSo Member

afarm3.static.flickr.com_2599_4174925533_28bfe6fed7_b.jpg

ok so everyone saying start with the basics. no chips, extentions, arrows... etc. just a little 3d and solid color.

sharpie bled, sucks... so crit. i see fuck ups on it, but i'll let you guys rip it apart!

7. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

lol taggings wat got me busted lol so i was like fuck that im strictly bombing but im hitting the books till everything settles down in delware not ohio the state lot of big heads in the state getting caught

8. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

BUUUUUUUUUUUMP and kaso dont connect it would look better
    [​IMG][/IMG]

9. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

the 3d at the top part of ur S needs to be bigger... and the bottom part near the connection does too... u can make any shape look good as long as ur 3d is dead on... keep practicing

10. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

To be totally honest, Rekt, I hate it.
    One, toy name, but that's just my opinion, and shouldn't really matter haha.
    Two, unnecessary extensions, especially the arrows out of fucking nowhere going fucking nowhere.
    Three, way too many thought clouds.
    Four, the character letters suck.. Sorry. Keep doing your simple shit until you can fit your characters in without compromising the letters.
    Five, Your 3D makes no sense.
    Six, stop putting callouts to "Zebra" and "Retro" every time you draw something.
    Over 9000, Use your bars correctly. Don't try to connect the letters either.

11. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

yea i dunno if i woulda said it like that lol but those are all valid points

12. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

I'd like it on a wall I think.

13. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Oh, and "Talk Shit, Get Hit," is gay.

I'd hate it on a wall. The leg of the R is ugly. The top part of the E shouldn't touch the middle. The K's kick is too far out, and the top part is too small, and uneven. The T is alright.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
  14. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

Na that shit is OG as hell. :rolleyes:

15. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

if u cant do it well on paper its prolly gonna look 1000x shittier on a wall

16. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

aight lets clear some stuff up im not a peppery toy but i will let you kno half of the stuff stated i meant to do the kick with the K was there to make the K kick out like its beating the shit out of the T the 3d i fucked up lol but it supposed to be going in and the arrows well what doesnt look better with arrows lol
    and zebra and retro are my firends and i sent it to them first and theres never to man clouds

17. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

aight lets clear some stuff up im not a peppery toy but i will let you kno half of the stuff stated i meant to do the kick with the K was there to make the K kick out like its beating the shit out of the T the 3d i fucked up lol but it supposed to be going in and the arrows well what doesnt look better with arrows lol
    and zebra and retro are my firends and i sent it to them first and theres never to man clouds

18. colderthanicee

colderthanicee Member

sinkilla1; the only way you're going to be able to get wild and have all those crazy extensions is through keyboard letters, and simps; it's called progression and development, every credible writer has gone through it to develop there own style(s), it'll take months or years of paitence to make it not look like complete shit. But I'm sure you've heard this before and completly disregarded it.

19. colderthanicee

colderthanicee Member

Excuses don't apply to graff, it's hot or not.

20. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

omg i can do straight letter but if you go back to when i first posted one its my first sketch with that word and 2 its the first sketch ive done in a while and 3 ive been doing simples for a while now 4 fuck u