Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Alright little boys. Wait, how do I sound like a pedo or a gay "eightys" band? Did I ever say I was amazing? and because the Picture Gallery doesn't do crits.

I'll battle you two.

2. Wow123

Wow123 Member

Yeoo rekt what up

3. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

Bring it the fuck on

4. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

I can NOT help but lol at you kids. hahahahahahahaha

5. Wow123

Wow123 Member

You obviously think your amazing with your long ass complaints off rekts shit like it's one thing to crit but your like hating

6. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

hahaha OH YOU.

I said it sucked. I'm standing by that. Hating is not helping him get better at all. Notice the long complaints were all helpful.

7. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

I got more style in my feet then u have overall

8. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

hahahahahaha okay, you guys are either trollin', or seriously just really really funny.

What's the word, little ******s?

9. Wow123

Wow123 Member

I agree but you said it like a stuckup dick hah whatever

10. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Still waiting on that word.

11. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

Yeah I'm that little fucker that sits under bridges and asks u a riddle this ain't a fairytale?

12. Wow123

Wow123 Member

Haha get at him wit a word

13. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

14. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

hahahaha wow, you guys are totally chugging each others' semen like a fucking Beerfest.

15. Wow123

Wow123 Member

Haha fuk you pussy I bet you have never even had a drink of anything but semen

16. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

Yes rob the jigs up let's get out of here fuckthat u pedofile ud like to watch that u Perv

17. RedEyes

RedEyes Elite Member

get off the forum with this toy drama!

18. Wow123

Wow123 Member

19. KaSo

KaSo Member

damn, people are so sensitative nowadays. IF ANY BODY WANTS SOMEONE TO PAT YOU ON YOUR BACK AND TELL YOU, YOU DID A GOOD JOB ON YOUR DRAWING, ITS THE BEST, then go show you mom or grandma. I'm new to this site but not new to the game. but i put myself in the TOYS section cause i've been out for too too long and there are people on here that got more time in graffin than me not art, GRAFFIN ive been on the art scene since 94'. but when it comes to the technique of flows, and angles, i want real feedback from someone who knows and is gonna be straight up. regardless if they say "oh shit, thats the wackest shit ever" but then they go to tell you why it is. take it with a grain of salt and move forward. learn from mistakes. if someone says, yo start with basics, do it. the first pic i put up is on this thread, to ME and some people here at work , the shit is dope, but to the writers out there who got the eye, know whats fucked up bout it. if people cant take the crits, then dont come on the site, im sure some cats on here are real cool cats and you might have some straight dickheads, but yo, one thing we all have in common is we have a love for expressing ourselves through markers, spay cans, Graffiti, tags. you feel me. smash this beef yo and get ya graffin skills up. sorry for the speech, i just think its dumb to be mad over something you asked for. like them cats who go on american idol an sound like shit but still cant believe they werent picked!! Dueces

20. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member