Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Stigma02

Stigma02 Senior Member

CRITS PLEASE!!!
    ai75.photobucket.com_albums_i309_bobthecow173_Picture6911.jpg

@fuckthefame dont squish in your letters soo much give them more space not everything needs to overlap and work on keeping your bars the same width. the euth might have looked good if you made the E thick like the rest of the letters

Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
  2. ViniVidiVici

ViniVidiVici Senior Member

yeah I know the bars are off on piece especially the M, if I ever painted i would even them fuckers out of course.

3. Stigma02

Stigma02 Senior Member

ok well try to make ur sketches good as well dont slack off on the sketches and just do good when u paint

4. ghostwriter

ghostwriter Senior Member

5. swlost13

swlost13 Member

Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  6. ghostwriter

ghostwriter Senior Member

No critz i think he did what he could with what he used you know?

7. Ratto

Ratto Member

PICT0012.jpg

I was bored and wanted to try some bubbles, it's my first time ever. Critz would be nice.

8. EXI

EXI Senior Member

not bad ratto, i wouldnt make the extention from the wandy thing to the R that long though, makes it look bad, improving man good job

thanks for crits, both of you.. I will do both things and post both and let you guys decide if im ready or not.. I have to read my book for gay ass english tonight so I'll hit the blackbook up later

9. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

10. EXI

EXI Senior Member

the E is too big for the rest of the letters hipe and the P's bars are also too big compared to the rest, go simpler, bite off of your keyboard.
    but im a toy.. and this might be the style people like.. im just going off of what people are telling me you know

Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  11. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

yea same here Im just trying different stuff the bottom bar of the e does definitly need to brought in tighter ..

12. ViniVidiVici

yeah go simpler, and lose that arrow on the H, that is gross hahaha, arrows are your enemy when you start graff just remember that.

13. Minx

Minx Member

If you brought the E down slightly and sorted out the bars a little bit, that could actually work...

14. EXI

EXI Senior Member

yeah what i do is to get use to the porportion etc is make a huge rectangle, section it by 4(bc REWL) and put the letters in there, just work on it you'll get there man

15. Village Idiot

Village Idiot Member

ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b366_sk8cky63_img081.jpg few months back. had to edit out some scribble and writing from the back.[/QUOTE]

no one has any crit for this

16. BoomSlang

BoomSlang Senior Member

stigma-visually pleasing but i cant read it (might be because its 5.30 am here and no coffee yet)
    ftf- as mentioned the overlap is a bit overdone and makes things look squished
    ghost- those look tight but cant pinpoint where i have seen a style like that before but i know i have seen one
    swlost-it doesnt look terrible but bar width is all over the place and piece is nearly illegible
    ratto-inside of the r should maybe be a lil smaller so it doesnt look like the front bar of it is so thin
    hipe-lose the arrow, drop the 3d(or atleast make it go all in one direction) fix your bar width throughout so letters have the same thickness, also unbury the e a bit, doesnt look good when so muc of the letter is hidden
    village-3d looks ok you might not be gettin crits you want because it looks incomplete
    and nose just so you dont think i an sitting here talking shit i agree the asics one was crap,

View attachment 591147

i came here and other places for advice, listened to what i was told and improved on what i had so now i turn out things like this

View attachment 591148

or

View attachment 591149

View attachment 591150

View attachment 591151

and let me remind you, asics was 6 mos ago when i first joined this site, what were you doing 6 months ago bud?
    oh yea.. same shit yer doing now

Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
  17. ViniVidiVici

18. Kick-OH

Kick-OH Member

19. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

20. BoomSlang

BoomSlang Senior Member

Kick..no structure bud

Stuck.. Only bit of that i am iffy about is the middle bar of the h, not sure what i would do different but the rest is solid