Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. EXI

EXI Senior Member

2. RedEyes

RedEyes Elite Member

3. Minx

Minx Member

The O and S I like, K and A are kind of wack, T and L are alright but could do with some work on the thickness of the bars...

4. extinct

extinct Senior Member

5. dj3hac

dj3hac Senior Member

what do you guys think? freestyled of course. the throwie is just something new ive been playing with. and YES i know that i forgot the 3d on the arrow coming off of the "E"

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
  6. EXI

EXI Senior Member

ai277.photobucket.com_albums_kk69_flyffm4ner_th_img1289630736654.jpg
    first sketch of it for the night. I have a week to get this done so what you guys think

7. ViniVidiVici

ViniVidiVici Senior Member

Eh all the letters are different, you mashed uppercase with lowercase and gave each one a different style. Exi part of graffiti is knowing the style you are doing and not changing from it unless you have real good reason to, I guess a good word for what I'm getting at is consistency. look at your J the right top end is slanted to a point. that's fine, but be consistent, if you're gonna do that then make the T end like that too and the E end as well. The I and N don't fit at all man, I mean you could maybe, and I mean maybe get away with a lowercase I, but it's hard to do. The U S T are hella cramped. You put the E on a weird angle curve thingy so it looks like it's sliding off. Also I don't know what those mini rectangle are for, perhaps an attempt at a background or something, not sure. Anyways, Not trying to be a dick man, but these are the things that are extremely obvious to basically all writers. I mean I really wanna see you improve so I'm gonna give you the crits you need instead of just saying shit like 'oh that's ill' or 'oh that's sucks stop doing graff' because I feel like this thread has too many people saying shit like that instead of actually giving real crits, nobody's shit is sick because if it was it wouldn't be in the toy forum and saying you suck doesn't do anyone any good, I don't know why so many people feel like saying shit like that, maybe it makes them feel like they got a big dick or some shit. Anyways I'm going to sleep. Peace.

8. ghostwriter

ghostwriter Senior Member

9. EXI

EXI Senior Member

thanks for the crits. I'm gubnan erase it and do it over
    ai277.photobucket.com_albums_kk69_flyffm4ner_img1289664667536.jpg

Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
  10. dj3hac

dj3hac Senior Member

what is this post even about? and why is one of my pictures in it?

11. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

thats what ghostwriter does , and considering that he didn't describe yours as "boooooonkers", i don't think he likes it.

12. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

13. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

finally decided to throw some of my shit up here...
    some old some new... not in order

Attached Files:

14. TastyMcNasty

crits would be appreciated...

15. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

This is the best I've seen from you. It have a nice balance to it. Props. Keep it up

16. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

The 4th Sketch down you looked like you were on to something....But my overall advice to you is to go simpler. Work on your structure and let things happen dont force anything

17. EXI

EXI Senior Member

bump for crits

18. TastyMcNasty

19. EXI

EXI Senior Member

i did do bars for everything, and what do you mean by good luck with the s?

20. BoomSlang

BoomSlang Senior Member

s is one of the more difficult letters to do in a simple and have turn out right due to the amount of curved lines as compared to the straight lines that make up most of the bars of so many other letters