Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Cl4sh

Cl4sh Senior Member

Dig it! but maybe make the vertical bars on the T's a little bit wider?

2. BoomSlang

BoomSlang Senior Member

did em that way on purpose to be honest. top bars are approx 1.5 the width of the verts.
    same for the uprights of the w , the backbone of the y and the center bar of the s.
    will work on diff variations over the next week or so and see what turns the best feedback

thanks for lookin tho

3. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

4. kiddy

kiddy Member

some good crits on my piecing pls

Attached Files:

5. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

6. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

well whatever abou tthe fountain pen bite , but a crown man......come on

7. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

its not even s seven point crown.you nigghas dont know what your doing.ElMeroMero is gonna have to show you *****s whats up.

8. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

forget about the crown maaaaaaaaaan its just decoration dont get ur panties in a twist about it. and is it such a big deal if i copied ONE idea (to correct ur plural ideas) from wgone, mone? he didnt mind. do you really have to make such a dick comment about it ? >=( from what i know this is how we learn
    give crits instead. again, the crown was just for decoration, chill

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  9. Dcicfhbimv

Dcicfhbimv Senior Member

I agree with Phat 2 the whole point of posting is to learn and teach one another. So phat 2 saw something he liked and used it. And as far as the crown goes yes its kinda cliche but Phat 2 can do whatever the hell he wants and personally the crown really doesn't take anything from the piece anyway. I really like the fills though really nice what did you use?

10. Dcicfhbimv

Dcicfhbimv Senior Member

Oh and sorry kiddy don't want to overlook ya. The k kinda looks like a "b" and the y on the end isn't working for me. Also the breaks in the " i " are sort of overkill. I wish I had some advice for your piece but I can't really think of anything else just figured I'd at least try and crit your work.

11. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

yemen thanks... yeah I mean a lotta people take crowns and dat shit too seriously, but to me it's ok as long as your intentions are like the ones I had when I drew. I definitely am not a self proclaimed king at all, I know I'm still just merely a knight... and I needed something to fill that negative space between my face and the piece, so i just added the first thing i could think of
    I was using cheapshit stabilo markers, nothing special at all really

12. extinct

extinct Senior Member

It's Ok to bite in your blackbook as long as you make it your style... If you have any

13. Marc

Marc New Member

14. FuckTheFame

FuckTheFame Elite Member

afarm6.static.flickr.com_5014_5406094870_b634909a94.png
    says rambel
    got lazy at the b
    mark - fix your 3d. make it the whole legth through the entire piece
    phat 2 - dope colors

15. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

you faggots are missing the point.its not that he rocked a crown,its the fact that he had the audacity to rock it with an even number of points like the number six.thats some toy shit right there.everyone knows that crowns go 3,5,7,and if your really super cool like me,9 points.im going to write this in big bright ass letters so its etched into your psyche and your toys wont forget it.btw that mask your wearing is an outdated model.get with the times.were out here rockin space helmets when we bomb niggha.

16. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

Sometimes i wish there was a size 8 because 7 just doesnt seem big enough to me.

17. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

WHO GIVES A LIQUID SHIT ABOUT THE NUMBER OF POINTS THERE ARE IN A MOTHERFUCKIN CROWN???!!!

BUT JUST TO PISS YOUR ASS OFF, I WILL SEE YOUR COOL 9 POINTS AND RAISE YOU 11... CHECK THE 5 POINTS YOU MISSED ON THE BACK SIDE OF THE CRoWN

now can you please stop trolling about useless crap? I know you're bored as fuck, and so is all the rest of us, still not a reason enough to act a fool
    another thing no one gives a shit about is the model of a motherfucking gasmask... wtf... is... WRONG WITH YOU?

PS: size 8 ^

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  18. OG x KUSH x

OG x KUSH x Member

New to the forums

Attached Files:

19. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

kush- start simple, legit i cant even understand what that says... and that charac looks like a dick who jizzed gold on your page

20. Rin5e

Rin5e Senior Member

That isn't a gasmask, that's a respirator.

Respirator =/= gasmask