Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. FlatScank

FlatScank Banned

if your going to crit other, based on how someones handy is, heres something you should watch, it applies to the handy's I've seen on your sketchs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me3DlEWwxWc

2. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

this entire TOY THREAD is full of pussies

"aw hey guys dont give him such a hard time... yeah man! hes uber duber good bro! yea hes trying really hard!"

FUCK you faggets. EXPECT to get knocked. jesus what the fuck is wrong with you kids this AINT no fuckin game

bombingscience has turned into a breeding ground for pussy ass wannabee kids.

3. Skope2

Skope2 Senior Member

Because theres nothing constructive about saying FUK NIGR U SHIT GO HOME BOY GO PUT DAT PEN DOWN AND STOP YO! Fact is people are going to write regardless of what you say, so you might aswell say something to help them to improve.
    No need to get butthurt about it.

4. FlatScank

FlatScank Banned

it's called an opinion, you don't have to offended by it, cause chances are you are not in the same city as said writers, and it's even more improbable that you'll meet these writers in person. though I will agree with Skope that when someone says "just stop writing, right now" that it's not encouraging for them to try harder, it's just encouraging them to stop, and if you are someone that likes graffiti for an art-sake, you would want more writers out bombing/piecing/getting their work up.

5. Gatsoi

Gatsoi Senior Member

Everybody in this thread sucks except vinividivici for giving good crits.
    kre1 you're a bitch

ai880.photobucket.com_albums_ac9_gatsoi_8_1.jpg

6. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

7. Gatsoi

Gatsoi Senior Member

^You don't have to post everything you do
    do some sketches in pencil, no lame ass fill like that one
    work on a drop shadow, get rid of negative space(Move your letters as close as possible to eachother without squishing them)

and then get back to us, k?

8. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

tempreezy your O is still fucked up

graffiti is not art dummies so NO i dont want every dumb mutherfucker with a pen to scrawl his gay ass name on the walls it heats up spots attracts unwanted attention and makes shit look retarded

by the way toys giving toys crits is a retarded idea, because NONE of you will grow.

i hate kids.

9. Skope2

Skope2 Senior Member

>implying this isnt a toy thread, inhabited by toys for the sole reason that it is a fucking toy thread

10. Svc

Svc Senior Member

Gatsoi- not shure if it'd be any help but try making your bars the same width throught the M, W and N.
    Tempo- work on fill if your going to attempt it, as said before, fill negative space better.
    Kre1- since when is graffiti not art? just because your blind, dont mean other toys can't spot out someone elses flaws, and help them improve, maby your just a self concious thug wanna be, just shut up, nothing you say helps noone but make you seem more like an asshole. thank you.

Snapshot_20110302_2.jpg
    crits please

11. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

svc - i think thats clean from all angles kid. nice work
    kre - I try an empathize with you
    gat - thanks for your input an honesty
    173047_149288038465865_100001540101387_286989_144476_o.jpg

12. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

know your history you faggets

graffiti is not art, aerosol art IS.

tempo, your O is still fucked

SVC your shit is really bad. Straight letters you fruit then get fancy wit that shit

no wonder no mods come in here this place is a fuggin mess.

13. Svc

Svc Senior Member

lmao why do you think your king shit bud? why the fuck are you even in here? all you do is complain

.he didnt forget his smokes in his coat but that fags still in the closet

tempo- work on makin your m less a giant brick blob and get and work with that shadow and work with the negative space between letters, otherwise good improvment

14. SicK-

SicK- Senior Member

Shut the fuck up faggot.

15. FlatScank

FlatScank Banned

Tempo - you should try bringing your letters closer together, but keep them that fat, and keep doing the straight keyboard letters, also don`t focus so much on fills.
    the sketches you've been posting would be alright if they were rollers.

16. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

hey sick

go fuck yourself fagget eat a dick good luck frontin like you someone worth noting

17. Gatsoi

Gatsoi Senior Member

^Who the fuck are you anyway bitch? some scrandom mother fucker who doesn't even post pictures, go do something with your life hoe

18. Svc

Svc Senior Member

who the hell is this kid? nothin but bad language and grade school dissing,

19. ViniVidiVici

ViniVidiVici Senior Member

First off you cock sucking motherfucking tit-licker I will battle you any day of the week without any concern about losing because I could make a motherfucking piece outta just whack arrows and extensions and my piece would still be on the same shitty level as you. Second, I changed my name and still have a better handy then you, although I will admit it needs work, but the difference between me and you is I'm a wannabe who will take the time and put forth the effort to improve, and take other people's advice who are clearly better than me. It is kids like you that make this thread horrible. The fact that you were thinking of doing a fucking legal would have been the ultimate embarrassment on the graffiti community.

KRE1 - Your being a dick to all these kids in this thread, but I don't blame you when kids are trying to act like they are fucking ballin' when they can't draw for shit, let alone do anything with an actual paint can. I can understand why you hate some of thses kids, but realize that there are some kids out there that really do wanna learn and really wanna get better, but it is hard when no one good can give some helpful knowledge and crits.

20. FlatScank

FlatScank Banned