Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. BigBend

BigBend Member

@ace likin it man
    @rasm not really feeling the minor piece dont know why just cant point it out right now! but the simp. is looking good bro
    Anyway heres a quick sketch i did of a simple!
    ai52.tinypic.com_im6yjs.jpg

2. Ace.K

Ace.K Banned

Thanks bend. I feel as though you could've done more with that B. Given it more flavor or something with the rest of the letters.

3. BigBend

BigBend Member

yeah i mean it was really done as a quick simple sketch for a up and go thing not really trying to get complicated on those but will keep ya advise in mind thankx bro!

4. Iyk

Iyk Member

The first ones are the initial letters.
    I used bars in all of the letters, i also went through the new to graffiti thread and picked up some tips, thanks for that.

Attached Files:

5. Skope2

Skope2 Senior Member

lyk - no no no no no no, those bars and shit are all off. start from scratch, drop ALL of the extensions.

Dont take offense, but your clearly a beginner, which means you have to start from the ground up. that means keyboard letters. I know its boring as fuck and everyone hates keyboard letters, but trust me once youve got the bars and structure down you can start to do proper extensions in the right places and have them look slicker. cause right now that piece looks like dicks.
    You want your letters right now looking abit like these, until you can nail them. I couldnt be fucked to do all of them, but you get the idea.

Attached Files:

• lyk.png
      lyk.png
      File size:
      8 KB
      Views:
  6. Rasm

Rasm Senior Member

@Tempo, man you still have zero letter structure. DO SIMPLES.

@Lyk, that's not what people mean by bars man. Listen to Skope and check out the New to Graffiti thread.

@Bend, I like it, but I feel like the D could be changed a bit to match the other letters a little better or something.

7. Skope2

Skope2 Senior Member

Self crits - The bottom of the S is whack. T is pretty whack. 3D needs more shading but that can be done another time..

Attached Files:

8. Ace.K

Ace.K Banned

The top right side of the D could be chunkier, the top of the E could be skinnier. Just my two cents.

9. nah!

nah! Banned

keep the bars the same width

10. Skope2

Skope2 Senior Member

of course. i just did this in about 5 seconds in paint just as an example.

11. nah!

nah! Banned

well you need to do bettter!!!!!!

j/k

12. jesussaves

jesussaves Senior Member

13. Ace.K

Ace.K Banned

Post all your pictures in one post from now on. And why are you doing the same piece but with different fills? Branch out more.

14. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

jesussaves, pull that shit again and I'm banning you for flooding... always gather all your flicks into one post

15. Skope2

Skope2 Senior Member

Quick biro flik

Attached Files:

16. BigBend

BigBend Member

@skope likin it but the center of the b could have a space instead of a line to make all the letters match other than that you on the right track
    Sketch i did today kinda went alittle wild, but cant learn nuthing unless you try it out so! sry will have colors up soon prismas ran out on me
    ai55.tinypic.com_73c5d5.gif

17. Skope2

Skope2 Senior Member

Only bit that looks a bit off is that extension coming up from the bottom of the N. other than that it looks good man, im sure itll look better once its done too.

18. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

skope killin em. do it up I wana see paint on ur hands. peace

19. ribcage

ribcage Banned

@skope your D is weak, whats up with all the little oin smooth bar connectons/extensions; Like the top of D and bottom left of D? Top 2 bars of E are bad, the top most one looks like a block/chunk.... Your B is really bad, Top half of it looks like the D and the top half of R. Then in the middle you have two bars just laying on top of eachother.... Your T is fine, and the bottom half of your R is fine. You got the right idea for the top of the R i guess, but its shape dont work atm, you gotta work it more until its propportionate, and the extension on the bottom left of R is bad as well

Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
  20. Rasm

Rasm Senior Member

Here's some quick shit. I'm going to fix it up a little before putting the 3D on and coloring it. CRITS?

ai78.photobucket.com_albums_j89_fearophobia_pabstquickie_2.jpg

Last edited: Jun 21, 2011