Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

oh helll nah
    keep doing simples with out does extencions
    make the bars even
    dont separete them tomuch
    dont put the letters so close neither

2. rusto123

rusto123 New Member

3. ribcage

ribcage Banned

^nice double post, terrible sketch... whats it say?

@phat@phile P's are easy

4. Shroomsh

Shroomsh Senior Member

Ahah it depends what style your other letters are if yu 'p's ahre hard, and phile deffinatly stick to simps for a while, that sketch is uggllee, ahah no offence, i find once you start experimenting with letters, bend individual bars, make new bars if you need to, but still respect the shape of the letters, ill exchange with you, if you want so you can see your name in a different style? I write xist

5. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

well yeah I guess p's might be easy by themselves.. but in my case, the h after it makes it a pain in the ass, especially when that top bulge in the P covers the whole top bar of the h (lower case) and makes it look like a lower case n.. I dunno.. but anyway, I'm lazy to look for them sketches, but maybe ribcage'll show us some examples?

6. Shroomsh

Shroomsh Senior Member

ya not really feeling this one to be honest, i dont know why, dont gotta crit, just to keep flicks up
    Marissa Ford.jpg

rib, and phat, single letter "P" threeway Battle with me?

7. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

shroom il exchange with you. will do it later this afternoon. also i want to see that way P battle. and about the sketch im not even remotely happy with it, but i was playign around with different letter structures this was the only one were i kinda liked the P

8. The Kidz

The Kidz Senior Member

9. Shroomsh

Shroomsh Senior Member

i like the face, dont like the tag, and it needs to be inked, get on it!!

i dont like the piece, or any of the letters on the page, but the face of the charo is alright, ink the charo

10. blameitonthewhiteboy95

blameitonthewhiteboy95 New Member

nips.jpg 3.jpg
    first post on here, not the best i got, be postin more soon. im down wit constructive crit. i been up for bou 2 and a half years now, lookin for more tips, thnx

11. PETER

PETER Elite Member

I've been interested in the scene since 98. Never took my writing very seriously. I was far more into djing and raving. I just wanted to post a few old pieces and a couple I have done more recently when the mood would strike. feed back is appriciated. I doodle from time to time, but just to entertain myself, but now that I find my self with more free time I want to do it more often. Been doing some work with canvases and paint which is completely new to me. First post on the forum. Cheers guys. a2.jpg this is the only one on my computer. the link is to my flickr. http://www.flickr.com/photos/antik_1

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2011
  12. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

i see a resemblance in your tag to the user ani-33's signature here on the forums... mere coincidence? ;)

13. PETER

PETER Elite Member

first time on the forum. I'll look'em up though. been using antik one (which I am sure many others have too) for over a decade now. I use it as my dj name.

edit. looked him up... not seeing of what you speak. just something about bandwidth....

Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
  14. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

shroom completely forgot about the trade until today. decided to do something colorful for once

DSC00192.jpg

15. Shroomsh

Shroomsh Senior Member

Thats alright ey phile ill have yours up later

16. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

no probs, also i really need markers dammit. can only do so much with these things

EDIT: forgot to ask crits please

Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
  17. Skeletor1134

Skeletor1134 Senior Member

18. .Cuore

.Cuore Senior Member

Messing about with the 3d a little. Used a deco for the paint, need some new markers.. anyhow, let me know what you think.

View attachment 610850

19. ribcage

ribcage Banned

^ smoother end to end transiotions like on top of your R and top and bottm of the C and top of O and top of E and bottom left of U. those little pieces of bar sticking out look good to you?

20. OvanOne

OvanOne Member

afc03.deviantart.net_fs71_i_2011_210_3_6_ovan_a4_by_ant_h_raxx_d420myq.jpg

hello everyone, just posting something i made last night, hope you like it :)