Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. sema

sema Senior Member

haha all of em look the same to me just diff lighting i dunno maby im goin blind
    76.jpg

2. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

yo it was crazy how I was unable to take off that bottom one.. its on there wit some internet super glue or suttn lol but the 1st two there is a difference cause I had added some shaddow to tha one in the middle but thas all.

3. ATAK!:3

ATAK!:3 Banned

Snapshot_20110812_5.jpg Snapshot_20110812_4.jpg Snapshot_20110812_3.jpg Snapshot_20110812_2.jpg
    crits?

Last edited: Aug 13, 2011
  4. ribcage

ribcage Banned

uh theres someone on here who writes jest... He been gone for like a month tho...

5. ATAK!:3

ATAK!:3 Banned

really? i honestly just made it up on my own, oh well hope he doesnt care too much, but can i get some crits?

6. Shit Outta Luck

Shit Outta Luck Senior Member

Jest, fix your tag haha. Try not to use arrows and make it more simple if you can. And I like that second sketch of yours the best, but that character makes it look like Jist instead of Jest.

7. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

tore 001.jpg

wtf why is mine gone.

btw crits?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
  8. paintfaceVT

paintfaceVT Senior Member

yo tempo, honestly the simplicity of this is correct, its not that bad, it needs work, but compared to what else I have seen in here, the structure is descent, my favorite letter is the "E" work on the "T" a bit more and the "P" and this will look better dont do 3 force fields, and get ride of the cross hatching on the bubbles, get rid of the bubbles all together, one force field would look best, I would choose the yellow, those colors look dope together, black, green, and yellow. keep it up kid, glad to see some kids still start off basic, how I started.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
  9. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

thanks that mean alot to me

10. paintfaceVT

paintfaceVT Senior Member

11. EWL24

EWL24 Senior Member

sadgeh - that looks sick

iron man ewal.JPG
    crits please

12. sema

sema Senior Member

ewal 3d is off on w if thats wat you were goin for, i would just drop ll 3d strait back to left like a shadow do it like a roll out jam if ur gonna have it on a lean like that
    32.jpg

13. VeX'D

VeX'D Member

@Sadgeh, sick man, lovin' it

14. PETER

PETER Elite Member

15. PETER

PETER Elite Member

and people wanna say you do this or that wrong.... Its fucking art there is no right or wrong way about it, does some stuff work better than others sure, and learning the basics is vital, but your opinion is just that yours. Suggest changes rather than pretending you have some rightous graffiti commandments in hand and trying to force someone to write the way you want.

16. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

tore 001.jpg

Can i have some crits, please? With sick and loving it, i cant make further steps.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2011
  17. PETER

PETER Elite Member

ntksym.jpg
    Personally I would have gone uniform with the ribbion effect. Either changing width etc like the top of the T or completely the same witdth like much of the rest. Also if it where me I would work on the shape of the E. I think using something like the bit at the top left of the T on the end of the E going down would give it a good flow. diggind that rasta as well. I don't much care for seeing weed and such in graffiti unless it's a field of bad ass trees in a fx crew type mural. it just seems childish to me unless your are using it to make a statement for legalization or something. (just an opinion) My turn. paint on wood purp.jpg

18. ribcage

ribcage Banned

My opinion is fact!!!!! Your graffiti will only be exceptd if you do exactly as I say!

19. PETER

PETER Elite Member

then how am I doing? Pen and paper and paint on wood?

20. ribcage

ribcage Banned

the top pic piece at top is actually pretty cool, if it was cleaned up a tad and way bigger in size id like it more. Your handies suck tho.
    And I dont like the wood.