Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. toopski

toopski Guest

exactly how i saw it @ first, tho in the vid i saw of skuf he even said a shit load of writers have used his S

2. seywhat

seywhat Elite Member

the twists on the bottom are completely different, n theres really only so much u can do wit the tops of s's. soars throw is dope n i dont see nun from skuf except that theres a loop. the pieces are comin together to jus need to get that structure down before u get too crazy wit shit. peace

3. hexx

hexx Member

any advice? real toy

Attached Files:

4. ZETA

ZETA Senior Member

No flames. Flames = 90's and just... bad. But overall nice letters. Keeping the width and straightness consistent is key for my... i mean that style.

Nice faces, also for my... i mean that style, its got nice shading

5. MTK

MTK Senior Member

yo hex the first pic needs work, if it was me... i would make the letters fatter and the lines thicker... but thats me. crits for me? shush4002.jpg
    masonGraff001004.jpg
    sorry bout how big they are... both are for battles

6. hexx

hexx Member

mtk thanks, i like you second one alot, maybe a more vibrant color scheme for the first one would help out? and clearly im in no position to make suggestions or criticism

Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
  7. MyNipsAreHard

MyNipsAreHard Senior Member

MTK- learn to rotate your pictures. but the bright colored bubbles in the black just arent doing it for me. also, hard to read with the inside lines not defined.
    Hex- lettters arent that bad but still work on fillling in the negative space. and not so sure what that bottome pic is supposed to be but pretty dope

8. Shit Outta Luck

Shit Outta Luck Senior Member

9. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

Your connects are poorly done to put it blunt but you'll get it. Definitely looks like you needed more space, the I's too hidden, the GAN is almost illegible. Good color scheme and ideas with connects, execution just needs work.

10. hexx

hexx Member

Screen shot 2011-10-10 at 10.04.01 PM.jpg not sure what to do with all the extra space ive got in this one

11. Shit Outta Luck

Norf, I fucking love you. Everyone my way is just like that's dope bla bla blah. But i know shits off. Thank you for putting it blunt and next time put it even more blunt. Blunt. Anyways thanks, I'll definitely keep working on it and lmao I got to the I and I was like...shit I gotta have this I and 3 more letters. I pulled it off but not the way I really wanted. Thanks dude peace.

12. MyNipsAreHard

BLOC.jpg
    did this in like 20 30 minutes. Hex- H is a lil sloppy with the line. and the 3D on the X is different the the H. i like how you (toy) actually get that you need to continue doing simple shit. all toys are like WOAH look at that wildstyle and try to imitate it leaving a pile of shit. keep it simple till you got developped lettering.
    CRIT THIS PLEASE.

13. MTK

MTK Senior Member

i like it... might look better with some color. but you cant really make out the last letter... i know its a c but some peoplemight think its a G.mabey the ends of the C can be the same instead of a block and a curve

14. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

holy fuck that BLOC is doooown

15. Shit Outta Luck

He's working on that FUNKY SHIT!

16. ZETA

ZETA Senior Member

BLOCK
    2011-10-11_14-50-47_804.jpg

EMPOZ
    2011-10-11_14-50-57_581.jpg

tried a newish style. sorta bit smash... but whatever

17. gim

gim Senior Member

IMG_4477.jpg IMG_8672.jpg IMG_1551.jpg
    i suck crit em doe

18. Im Acro

Im Acro Member

Thanks man but I found another forum that helped me 3x as much in one day than this one did in 3 only reasson i came back is to look at some peoples pieces i love seeing what other people are doing.... I appreciate it though

19. Goofy_Wan

Goofy_Wan Member

My first serious attempt at any form of graffiti. I've been running with some writers for a year or so now and finally getting my arse in gear to start work on my own material. Please critique the hell out of it as I really love graff and want to improve.

Goof v1.2.jpg

20. MyNipsAreHard

Gim- why is the person green
    BLOCK 3.jpg

The L and O do not fit the piece i know. but i would still appreciate some crits.