Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. cred1384

cred1384 Senior Member

I mean his name says he does. so obviously he does...

Felt like coloring.. Pen exploded on the D letter right as i'm finishing up.. Never even attempting to draw ambient light with markers again..

ai1051.photobucket.com_albums_s424_cred1384_preview_image_0_16220972x_1.jpg

2. IronyATB

IronyATB Banned

Cred I'd suck your dick if I could right now.

3. cred1384

cred1384 Senior Member

haha you just won a spot in my sig!

4. IronyATB

IronyATB Banned

Just as I clicked "post" I figured there would probably be a consequence of that post.

For real though, the lighting is great.

5. uknowigetup

uknowigetup Senior Member

Hell yeah my dude. I stay up. Not about to get a new username just because I don't write know anymore haha. I expect you to troll at least 90% of my posts now that you're back.

6. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

Irony.. I don't understand where that comment was even going.
    All i got out of it is that was really really gay

7. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

yeah irony, you're just as gay as "uknowigetup"

need some crits on the monkey.., gonna have chains flying and breakin, but his arms are pretty fucked so i gotta fix that.

Attached Files:

8. uknowigetup

uknowigetup Senior Member

9. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

ohhp there he is again killinnn it

10. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Try getting a better looking fist grabbing on the right. it looks kind of limp

11. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

716639774_2559991259_0.jpg 538025_416941891656002_100000205841504_1783617_708413593_n.jpg
    want this as a name change with a passion. lil pencil outline for some crits.
    dank, nice concept we're waiting 2 see it filled in

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
  12. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

Dank- the picture looks cool so far, maybe with the monkeys left arm have it giving the middle finger or holding a 40 or some shit like that lol.
    Dempo- the agida looks good i think, a name change could be good, do it up if you really want to. I like how the G and D come out of your I like that. and who is holding that massive bowl or chronic in it??? those nugs look to big to be real lol

Would appreciate crits on these pieces of shit, fucked up on the R.
    IMG00469-20120429-1531.jpg IMG00475-20120429-1719.jpg

13. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

dank - goin ape shit homie I dig the face just touch up his arms your characters are boss!!
    agida - top of the g is a little off and I really dont dig the the off set legs on the a's , but that could be just personal preference. But overall it looks alot cleaner than your recent work so keep at it.

thinking of a name change myself "nephu" didn't have room for the u but I dig the name and the letters for pieces seem to fit together well.

ai1204.photobucket.com_albums_bb409_heyzues07_IMG_20120429_212403.jpg

14. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

thanks mayne.
    id advice refraining from changing your name unless someone in your area already writes it and is up.
    if your having trouble with the KOPR i was gonna suggest earlier tryng KOPER

crits on that though, id of done and uppercase N, personally. but the lil extension on the foot is a no go right now, also the top of the N gets a lil thin. not really feel in the boxy P. and If you made the middle bar of the E the same size its kill some space. try pulling your letters closer in together. , just some thoughts. keep up the work

kaser- man theres alotta kaser's out there.. think I've told you that before. good use of bars i guess, just make your S curve and Your top R curve. don't hid ethe leg of the A behind the K like that

15. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

hipeoner-3d in your P is wak, and make it closer to your E

16. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

thanks dank i appreciate the crits. il think of another name, i only used kase/kaser for throwies and straightletters cuz i like the letter combo but il think of somthing else lol. if i have the A's leg infront of the K then wont it like throw off the angle its on? or should i just make all my letters further away from eachother?

17. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

Yea thats a solid idea ill try the koper ... I was just frustrated paintin my first simp today the o is a bitch to make perfect on a wall. But then again it was my first attempt. Thanks for the crits I need to try different letters to gain experience anyway. Ive only drew about 15 -20 simps I just need to get down on my spacing next. Question do you all add your 3d as you complete each letter or after you do all letters?

kase - try out nephu lol you might like it

18. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

space it out. it take some tweaking of the K and A from the looks.

19. Silky Johnson

Silky Johnson Banned

naw I hit him wit da a to da k muhfukka!

20. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

I want to see this kid post a picture^
    or just shut up. Either one works.