Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. no-sleep

no-sleep Senior Member

you WILL get better just keep practicing

2. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

716806895_2560554713_0.jpg
    trying to do @ least one sketch each day. wish I had the patience to do more.

3. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

if you are trying to improve, dempo, the advice id give is to not color your work for a while. just stick with black sharpie and pencil. youll get twice as much done... which should lead to quicker improvement.

gotta start coloring my older shit, just got a new black sharpie so i can outline fuck ya...

Attached Files:

4. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

^^Reality- like no-sleep said, just keep practicing and you will see improvement. its good that your practicing lots of different letters but you should pick a name and practice that and try to master it, its still good to experiment with other shit too though, just concentrate mainly on what you write. keep it up

Dempo- your letters look cool but i dont really like the coloring in there. the shadowing looks good i think, try to push your self to draw 2-6 sketches each day or something. patience will grow

dank- i think that looks sick, the one thing i dont really like is the D but it doesnt look bad, better then what i can do. the streaks looks good and i like the concept with your E and O...the ripped neck character is dope too

5. cred1384

cred1384 Senior Member

@Dank that M and S are poppin' Good shit man.
    @Dempo very nice. The middle bar of the G maybe should go behind the curving bar on the left? shit idk haha

Fucked up this fill.
    ai1051.photobucket.com_albums_s424_cred1384_preview_image_1_44983572x.jpg

6. Friidom

Friidom Senior Member

7. Reality

Reality New Member

Thanks for feedback no-sleep and Kaze. Will def keep practicing.

8. EWL24

EWL24 Senior Member

cred - that E is sick and i like how it matches the C. the D i think looks a lot like an O though
    Friidom - work on bars and keyboard letters

9. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

yeah I should have used a ruler to make my vanishing point lines cleaner and fucked up the line to the leg of my r .... any other crits ?

ai1204.photobucket.com_albums_bb409_heyzues07_IMG_20120501_005250.jpg

10. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

the O is a no go, loose those lines in the letters. you want to get your letters down before you mess with that. and pic a vanishing point that compliments your piece. id try something to fill the neg space between the P and R. and don't draw your lines all the way to the vanishing point. and there is also no need to use a ruler, looks clean as is

11. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

^that looks good, maybe make your O a litttle bit smaller and the circular part on your P, the first bar on your R looks a little crooked. i like those lines u have coming out of the centre point of your o, p and r, the one on the O is a little crooked it looks but thats minor. other then that it looks nice and clean

12. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

yea the koper would help with the negative space. Ill have to work on the vanishing point shit that was my first go at it. And the o well fuck an o lol gonna have all kind of fun gettin them down. but thanks for the crits

2 -3 weeks of piecing still the 0 is annoying is that normal ?

13. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

O's just seem like there a pain in the ass to make perfect.

14. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

november 2006 you joined ??? wtf just noticed that, 6 years and you dont even have a name ?

15. BoostIt

BoostIt Member

Crits? I know i fucked up the 3d on the top of the E and the letters aren't all the same proportion. Not feeling the L or the E, ran out of room on the edge of the paper..just trying to work out my own style

View attachment 625737

16. braxtons a g

braxtons a g Senior Member

d.jpg
    A sneak peak of a pack i just sent out, Dont mind that gay shit in the background. lol
    Just trying new stuff out

17. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

I've gotta take a fat shit. mind if i use the sticker as teepee?

18. DaFugg

DaFugg Senior Member

How the hell do you write "SELDOM" on a piece of average sized paper. I'm about to kill myself.

19. braxtons a g

braxtons a g Senior Member

Thats all you partner, Just stick that shit when your finished

20. DaFugg

DaFugg Senior Member

Struggling with the S. not a fan of it in general but I need to widen my ability in writing more than just MK. Lol
    Crits? Btw, exchange.
    View attachment 625742