Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Wizard

Wizard Senior Member

2. BigFaggot

BigFaggot Senior Member

wiz, go much simpler. just do straight letters for a while. make sure you get bars down before you do some funky shiiiiiiiiiiiii

3. Shit Outta Luck

Shit Outta Luck Senior Member

Wiz is a gay fucking name anyway. IZ The WIZ(R.I.P.) was some real shit though, hop off his dick.

4. Wizard

Wizard Senior Member

and who are you? go away.

5. s33on3

s33on3 Senior Member

truth WIZ dude stick to bubbles and straight letters. in order to become a great artist start with circles then boxes then angles learn all 3 of those techniques then youll get better also dont force stuff in your pieces. just stick to simple lines dont be putting angles and arrows in places that dont need to be there. For the name come up with something that actually has meaning. I write SUSU which means Whore in Swahili and I write that because of all the dumbass bitches ive dealt with over the years. Find something that actually has meaning not just something that looks cool.

6. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

dood so much meaning bro.
    both of you... please... stop talking

7. s33on3

s33on3 Senior Member

HAHAHAHA what the fuck no I know what Im talking about Ive been taught by some of the greats so S a D bro

8. s33on3

s33on3 Senior Member

HAHAHAHA what the fuck no I know what Im talking about Ive been taught by some of the greats so S a D bro

9. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

10. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

Oh sorry dude i forgot my etiquette, should i pull your chair out for you? I bumped one picture i think my whole time on this account and you comment on it the ONE time i do it, i tihnk you can get over the fact that it happens countless times every single day and appearantly bumping one picture has made me into a little boy, and now i need to shed that off. Oh and i guess i'll take some of your advice, i guess ill post some pics with this body of text.

negnot.jpg negative 1.jpg

Despite how similair they look they are different pieces

11. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

And seeing as im on a roll for trolling, WIZ you really should switch, and learn your place. SOL over wiz everyday. He's been here much longer, and he's much better than you.

12. s33on3

s33on3 Senior Member

13. no-sleep

no-sleep Senior Member

is this the WIZARD from youtube?

14. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

1 year!!!!!????????????/ bahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahaha

15. GpersKreepers

GpersKreepers Senior Member

16. TastyMcNasty

gpers, im diggin that style as a whole. the bottom of the S is werid. But the B and E are bangin. keep playing with that style and you'll be dope

17. Tranc

Tranc Senior Member

Is that a joke?

18. Wizard

Wizard Senior Member

Who are you to tell me to do anything? Mind your own business and fuck off dickhead!

19. Wizard

Wizard Senior Member

Yea 1 year on and off. Btw start postIng pics and stop talking so much dickhead

20. TastyMcNasty

for one year, you should be alot better than that. and same insult within two posts? clever.
    and mildstyle is a king compared to you, so like he said, you should learn your place.
    and no, i have no pieces lately. just been focusing on throws and handstyles. so if you wanna see my work visit; http://s1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff518/TastyMcNasty/Graffiti/