Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Kaze your bars are a bit inconsistent and your l covers the d a lil too much on both of em. Keep sketchin.

for a bitty.

ai126.photobucket.com_albums_p104_skier46_40e1fd55_1.jpg_4d2780bfbf0f1425cf56d34dbaf52e8a.jpg

2. Wizard

Wizard Senior Member

just messing about.. i know the 3d is off.. IMG_1044.jpg IMG_1056.jpg IMG_1059.jpg

3. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

thanks for the crits MN, i see what u mean with the bottom part of the L being to long and the bar inconsistency, gotta work on that
    that drawing is sick...really dig the M alot

4. Willis1989

Willis1989 Senior Member

Apes - Looks nice dont really liek the bottom left of the A tho
    Kaze - Looks good, the L into the D in kinda off tho
    MN - Nice but im not a huge fan of the curls
    Wiz - The bottom Rizla style one is best, thats the way you should be going, just work on letters and bars and forget all the other shit like fills and shading for now, if your letters arent good then no amount of fills and extra shits going to make it looks nice. Something like the bottom one is a good starting point if you really want to progress.

ai815.photobucket.com_albums_zz72_willis1690_20120619_080036.j4c08c91331593b705fe772306c559716.jpg

ai815.photobucket.com_albums_zz72_willis1690_20120619_080133.j4224af9482f332fd14fcd8c37ab060ae.jpg

ai815.photobucket.com_albums_zz72_willis1690_20120619_080118.j9302546cfb673e023dc088898577cca3.jpg

5. BigFaggot

BigFaggot Senior Member

thanks lostyoursense.
    Photo0193.jpg
    the bars in muh M are lookin anorexic

6. Mcnuggets

Mcnuggets Member

7. Axil

Axil Senior Member

8. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

Wiz that bottom picture is good, you should keep drawing more of those and u will see improvement

Thanks for the crits willis i appreciate it...yeh i messed up on those L's. your top picture is looking nice man, the bottom leg of ur E in the middle picture seems to be abit long and the F in the last picture has too much bend in it near the bottom if u get wat im saying, keep working at it man looking good. Scotland is where its at.

bigfaggit that megry looks fuking nice...real spiffy lol

MCnuggets that clown in the middle is pretty trippy

axil, try drawing out some straight letter stuff sort of like what wiz did above and thousands of others on here have done, that there ^ sorta looks more like a throwie the a "burner" or straight letter, keep working at it man

9. Mcnuggets

Mcnuggets Member

Thanks man
    Ifinally gota good feedback :p

10. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

the drawing is interesting, keep practicing and you could draw some dope ass characters. for the letters though u gotta go more simple man :/ try some straight keyboard letters...its not really a shit load of fun but its what will get your basic letter structure and all that shit down

11. <J-one>

<J-one> Senior Member

Thanks to all who gave me the positive feedback a few pages ago
    @omiz- I like where you're join with that top one, there's just a couple things you coulda left out e.g.: the extension com in off the top of the Z, and I'm just not a fan when one letter covers anthers outline/bar completely like your O into your M
    @dank-That first post looks real clean, I'd like to see the second one coloured.

I'm here cause I'm bored and was wondering if anyone wanted to do a quick exchange?

Edit: Apparently I was on the previous page as I wrote this

Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
  12. Kitten

Kitten Senior Member

13. HeyThere(O.o)

HeyThere(O.o) Senior Member

Whoa back offa that name Kitten, do some research!
    Not to mention, NEKST MSK... But also (Cough NECS cough)..

14. skud9

skud9 Member

ggfhdfghghd.jpg

Getting off the toy level...

15. P3arLY Pa1nT

P3arLY Pa1nT Member

16. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

looking very good kitten. great improvement, if u like those letters and do choose to change ur name maybe beks, veks, teks...seks anything haha

skud that looks dope...looks like dragon graffiti lol

pearly paint thats a big NO go...use straight keyboard letters for now and get basic structure down

17. ZIK_ONER

ZIK_ONER Senior Member

Pearly that sucks. Keyboard letters now, and dont hurt any poor walls until you get mediocre.

18. Kitten

Kitten Senior Member

Why should I change the name? I never heard off NEKST, but I heard off NECS, and I didn't stole my name from him, I was trying to find my name for 1 YEAR, 1 YEAR man... I finally found it, some actually good writers have nothing against my name... and by the way there is noone with NEKS, but there are 1000 writers with DAZE or MERK or something like that

19. HeyThere(O.o)

HeyThere(O.o) Senior Member

Dude it took me like 30 different names and about 6 years to find my number one along with a few others, don't change your name you're choosing to bring problems amongst yourself player...

20. Jiska Matos

Jiska Matos Senior Member

290410-1608.jpg SAM_0018.jpg first one something i didi at work, 2ยบ a colab with a girlfriend of mine, she did the sponge bob kitty thing i did the letters