Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Brakkie

Brakkie Member

First post...

First part of the piece I'm till gonna put one letter behind it... Not sure which on R/L/ST/

Bad quality picture but I'm to lazy to get the cam out of it's bag :p

[Broken External Image]:http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/3736/ea9ao.jpg

2. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

3. Noir

Noir Member

4. imported_C_One

imported_C_One Member

im new so im going to start in this toy room, ill post some of my stuff soon so i can get some feed back (yes i know the only thing i need to do is practice but i would like to here what ohtr ppl think bout my stuff)

5. imported_C_One

imported_C_One Member

6. imported_C_One

imported_C_One Member

7. Rogan

Rogan Senior Member

chronos i think you need alot of practice working on simpler strusture liek bubble letters first before attempting abstract peices and i belive the name cronos is taken...

also noir looks pritty good for a start just keep working at it and build off the fact that its kind of "trippy" and try and make the letters lok real crazy but still smooth and itll be ill i bet...to make this perfect once you have the letters right color it real psychedelicly

8. Rogan

Rogan Senior Member

kronik, suck my dick you peice of shit the only reason your saying shit is your epods bitch...no ones talking to you so get the fuck out of here and its lunchtime so shouldnt you be eating some asshole?

9. Brakkie

Brakkie Member

10. Rogan

Rogan Senior Member

first letter(e i assume) looks good second(a?)doesnt

11. Brakkie

Brakkie Member

Yeah first one is an E

I agree I told my brother too but he liked the A...

12. epod

epod Elite Member

SHUT THE FUCK UP! that obre shit is fucking not simple. its still ugly. i dont care how good you are, either don't try that style, or go simpler.

and that looney shit... the 1 looks like its says lone. theres a writer here that writes lone. tons of ups, so ya. that last one on the diagonal is looking better. keep it up.

noir, go simpler. aller tres simplique. lol je ne comprende pas le fracais tres bon..... haha.

c_one - simpler.

fula, no beef, but who cares man, dont start shit, personally i like names shit. if u want to rag on someone, go talk to snakes the king. ha.

13. imported_C_One

imported_C_One Member

thanks for the feed back.but when you say make it simpler
    how basic do i have to get,i just started graff like a 3 or so weeks ago
    and in conparason to some of the wildstyle things i see on this site the stuff i do is the basic of the basic

14. Rogan

Rogan Senior Member

by basic we meen the letters that you type in a 3d block form or letters in bubble form liek the one you have that says cronos very basically... in grey and black or white and black or whatever

15. Myner

Myner Elite Member

16. vare_187uk

vare_187uk Senior Member

17. cess!

cess! Elite Member

myner you have sick shit

i dont see why so many people hate on name i think his styles the dopest outta anyone here

18. shae

shae Senior Member

ur 3d kind of looks sloppy to me but i dont know ur just as good as me but when i do my 3d i use a vanashing point and make all the edges line up with the vanashing point basically what u do is pick a point where u want ur 3d to come from and the put a little dot there and then u take a ruler and from each corner or where ever the 3d looks good make it in the direction of the point

edit: and what people tell me that helps a lot is to make ur letters all the same width for example ur v one section of it is very thin and the other setion of it is fat make them the same width and it should look better thats what people tell me and i think it works

19. Myner

Myner Elite Member

i agree, likr alot of Names shit, i think its more of his attitude.

20. wordsmith

wordsmith Senior Member

im new to this..juss started awhile ago with sketches and tags and all that shit..if you got some ideas that will help thatd be dope..and im sorry if the image is rather large..i tried to make it smaller

ai13.photobucket.com_albums_a292_theone12_pic3.jpg