Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Side_One

Side_One Senior Member

Try plain letters for now and add 3D. Remove the scratches because it distracts the letters. It will take some time until you will see some improvements. Consistency is key. Everyone works at a different pace. Maybe try perfecting one letter at a time and move to the next one. Then if you have perfected two letters try to combine them together see what fits and what doesn't. Repeat the process until you are satisfied with all letters. Other advice would be to get inspiration from social media. Study the letters and how they flow. That's my 2 cents!

Here is a quick sketch I did in my style.

1000001110.jpg

Last edited: Apr 2, 2024
  2. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

Agree with the above, your bars are wonky and it comes off like your getting ahead of yourself. Seems like you're trying to incorporate extensions or things you have seen but don't fully understand how or why they work.

3. PoopScoop

PoopScoop New Member

Yo are you still alive Kay? I know Geez passed. I used to lurk all thought the early mid 2000s

4. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

Welcome back to the shit show. The forums are far from their prime these days.

Random wip for a battle that I'll probably never finish.. 1000035799.jpg

5. VEZO_94

VEZO_94 Member

6. zoup

zoup Elite Member

d-nice

denise.jpg

Rosa

1000000220.jpg

Last edited: May 9, 2024
  7. VEZO_94

VEZO_94 Member