Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bombing High

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by J-Ninja, Nov 9, 2005.

Share This Page

?

Which is better?

1. Bombing when ur high

31.1%
  2. Bombing when ur straight

68.9%
  1. HEAT

HEAT Senior Member

2. TiMe.T.a.R

TiMe.T.a.R Member

Wtf when ur high u probally screw up or drip.. but then again u r relaxed so then u r not afraid to do a crazy spo <_<

3. justsomeguy

justsomeguy Banned

i find on uppers like E or blow its fun but i get paranoid as fuck.... when im just smokin a couple joint and doing some tags its ok but i dont paint high, i like 2 wait till after and i dont tag drunk no more cause ever time i do there sloooppyyy as diariah

4. zeepaintor

zeepaintor Member

:) definitly high.
    acid baaaaad , mushies baaaad , extacy gooood , pot goooooood...havent done anything else coke makes u feel like rick james so that would be a good thing?

i say skate high all day every day... listen to drum and bass and skate around painting and tagging even in daylight.

just pick your moments.
    way of the ninja :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

5. menace_305

menace_305 Senior Member

I tried bombing high and I smoked way too much by myself and It seemed like I forgot all of my great Ideas and I felt way too slow and running away from the security guards was a mission I fell from the top of a fence lol I wont do it again

6. Able!

Able! Senior Member

haha agreed i cant beilive so many ppl voted for bombing straight....i dont think ive ever gone bombing without being under the influence of some sort or marijuana!

7. MicoDOK

MicoDOK Senior Member

Dope doesn'y really change my painting for real.. I seem to be better at finding color sachemes whern i am, best was to do it is Do your first outline, j, fill, j, 3d, outline, more. Did that last night, workin on gettin a flick on the site

8. Bruce_1nR

Bruce_1nR Senior Member

Nah, When I bomb, I gotta be straight...cant be slippin for someone to roll around the corner and get at me...and in the yard, fuck that, I dont wanna get killed by a fucking train or nothing.

9. HEAT

HEAT Senior Member

lmao, does it matter? most yall shouldnt be fuckin painting at all

10. To.The.Beat

To.The.Beat Senior Member

alcohol is good well it depens what your like when your drunk though i guess.
    i did a peice stoned once it came out pretty euro with some wacky patterns but i missed out on alot of shadow. I don't think bombnig stoned would be a great idea. youd finish the tag, see a cop come around the corner, hold can for a while, while being frozen then running until your lungs cant give anymore.

its different for everyone though

11. youngunz

youngunz Member

yeah, definatly when your straight. I get so paranoid i'd be geeking out the whole time. Plus, if someone caught you, its one less thing they could fuck you over for.

12. Stear(Stare)

Stear(Stare) Senior Member

im going with while ur high. totally different experiance plus my peices come out better.

13. St. Michael

St. Michael Member

I do everything better when im drunk. Sounds weird but my lines and shit are all straighter when im drunk. Im aslo much more relaxed.

14. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

I've bombed on a lot of different crap, and usually it shows, but its ok cause I like it gurrritty.

15. SIAH

SIAH Senior Member

i prefer to tag after six or seven rails to the face, my handstyle goes crazy...in a good way.

16. UMBlE

UMBlE Senior Member

it just goes depending the situation...if im in a party..drunk, high...AND i got cans...the chances are im probably gonna go write

but if i decide to go write just like that..im not gonna go smoke before :ph34r:

17. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

i would say get high wen u ur plannin in bbook but do it straight cuss u get the creativeity but u get the cleaness,but i get high aswell cuus i allways do

18. Trip-A.E.C.

Trip-A.E.C. New Member

Wow this entire idea of a thread is lame as hell if you seriously get high and then go bombing you must not be into graff for the right reasons i thought it was because of the art, if your high then you'll prolly just fuck around and do some real shitty piece....

19. Ares_23us

Ares_23us Senior Member

20. MR.AMS

MR.AMS Member

when i got out high my minds not clear and im not thinkin straight so i like to go out not "under the impression"