Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Boston; No Bullshit

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by mr. she77, May 28, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ABUSE1

ABUSE1 Senior Member

ai47.photobucket.com_albums_f173_starscream247_DSC00515_1.jpg
    Get It Crackin Muthafucker....ABUSE BLTAZER-RESISTANT

2. k 126

k 126 Guest

your throwie barely covers his.When you go over someone cover the whole thing.

3. ABUSE1

ABUSE1 Senior Member

Guess whats next son???
    ai47.photobucket.com_albums_f173_starscream247_DSC00694.jpg

4. ABUSE1

ABUSE1 Senior Member

nah, i like to be able to see what was there, so it's known, i know what i'm doin, school someone who don't...no diss

5. BALDheadSLICK

BALDheadSLICK Senior Member

kid ur a fuckin clown, there better be a good ass reason for u to be crosn cats with way more steez then you...spek is like a legend compared to you and you would think if your gonna go over a spek throw you would at least throw one up 2, u throw a wak ass bomb over it ,u and your gorilla bitch hahaha
    u embaris boston.................

6. k 126

k 126 Guest

spek a legend,he's ok,but I wouldn't say a legend.

7. BALDheadSLICK

COMPARED 2 abuse................................................................

8. k 126

k 126 Guest

He's probably doing that for fame.

9. bean_one

bean_one Senior Member

Compared!? U Can't Compare Legendary Status U Fucking Moron, He's Either A Legend, Or He Isn't, And He Aint Even Close, You Dick Rider

10. Jet_Lee_The_Realist

Jet_Lee_The_Realist New Member

spek is RB right??? not the kinda cats i would b crossin

11. bean_one

bean_one Senior Member

hahahahaha... i love people trying to put their 2 cents in not knowin what the fuck they're speaking on... i'm pretty sure abuse is straight with 98% of RB, and i can gaurentee, none of them want beef with abuse, specially over spek.. lol ...

and why the fuck is my other post capitalized every word?

12. k 126

k 126 Guest

spek,hasn't been that long to be called a legend.A legend is someone like Zephyr,Seen and others from that era.

13. ABUSE1

ABUSE1 Senior Member

spek ain't rb, and ooooooo rb, spek ain't no fuckin legend, whats his legacy you fuckin clown, you never heard of Abuse?????big bad bouncer smashin, toy checkin, can takin, wall crushin, dirty, filthy white boy, lay down the law, from coast to coast, ABUSE...(legend)...lol..i'm the legend killer, see ya in the streets

14. enigmatic

enigmatic Senior Member

spek is down with rb and itd and a lot of the whose who of boston graffiti. i dont know why abuse has beef with him nor do i care. minding your own business is important.

15. enigmatic

enigmatic Senior Member

im silently wondering how 89 percent of boston can be simoltaneously spread out over two internet forums at any given time. soon 12 and BS are going to replace phones

16. enigmatic

enigmatic Senior Member

17. CSF-inandout

CSF-inandout Member

18. BALDheadSLICK

kid dont get it twisted i was sayin compared to your shit and his shit hes obviosly a way more respekted artist not knoing either just lookin at your work im obviosly gonna have more respekt for him cuzz hes deff more steezy and hes beep....... up i could care less honestly.........toy move though wit outta dout

19. ABUSE1

ABUSE1 Senior Member

20. CHILLEN905

CHILLEN905 Elite Member

YE EVERY ONE HAS THERE 2 CENTS TO ADD IM NO WERE CLOSE TO BOSTON SO WAT I SAY DUN REALLY MATTER BUT LEAST SHIT IS GETTIN HANDLED AN HES DOIN HIS THING UNLIKE ALOT OF PPL ON THIS SIGHT JUS TALKIN SHIT DUN KNOW WAT THE BEEF IS OVER DO YO THING MAN
    ai145.photobucket.com_albums_r238_IGNORANTS_STOLEN_20FLIX_P1010008.jpg
    ai145.photobucket.com_albums_r238_IGNORANTS_STOLEN_20FLIX_P1010009.jpg