Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Busted?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThugGrapher, Nov 9, 2005.

Share This Page

?

Have you ever got busted?

1. Yes

38.7%
  2. No

61.3%
  1. Monster Island

Monster Island Senior Member

this is for nyc writers:

what do you do if your in say manhattan and cops roll up or put on their sirens behind you as your doing a throw...i mean i can understand in a neighborhood you could bolt into some backyards or something liek that, but in manhattan, theres not too many places to just run and hide into.....anyone have any experiences like this?

2. DRO

DRO Member

I had a run in with the 5-0 tonight, but I got away.

3. Monster Island

Monster Island Senior Member

4. nuf1

nuf1 Senior Member

shit i got caught stabbing somebody today and im going to juvie for 2 years probation and 200 community hour service suck cause in im 8th grade

5. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

ive been caught with 12cans of paint at 3 in the morning they let us go with the paint

the other we had 46. they took those

nother my boy had a merkre ans the cop hit him on the head n said "im gonna make u lick it off"

6. AliasUnknown

AliasUnknown Member

That cop was a dick. Should've beat his shit.

7. The Legacy

The Legacy Senior Member

3 cops rolled around me and my bud we were just hitten shit with our markers they arrested us on the spot took us to the cell took our markers and made us walk home at 4 in the morning and gave us court date ... later dropped hahah

8. stewa_sk8

stewa_sk8 Senior Member

never busted ... heh

9. DUNGETIT

DUNGETIT Member

FUK I NEED SOME HELP FROM ANYONE THAT DEALTH THREW SIMILAR SHIT I JUST GOT BUSTED FOR SCRATCH TAG ON A WINDOW N A WHOLE SLEW OF OTHER SHIT I HAD PAPERS ON ME WIT MY SHIT THEY CONFISCATED EVRYTHING FOR EVIDENCE I GOT COURT DATE IN A MONTH WITH A MAXIMUM OF 5000 DOLLARS PLUS I GOTTA GET FINGER PRINTED N ALL THAT GAY SHIT THAT GOES WIT IT ALSO BECAUSE OF THE SCRATH N IT WASNT WASHABLE I GOTTA FUCKING FIGHT THE COMPANY THAT OWNS THE GLASS OTHER WISE I GOTTA PAY FOR THAT SHIT I GOT BOOKED BY A COP ANYONE TOSS ME ANYTHIN THAT WILL HELP OR SIMILAR SITUAIONS U WHR IN THAT CAN HELP

10. PhillyLife19126

PhillyLife19126 Member

haha last week i was walking around tagging and a cop saw me and took my paints but didn't do anything.

11. _Dust_

_Dust_ Senior Member

you lost paint cause you are a pussy, run next time!!!

12. stewa_sk8

stewa_sk8 Senior Member

you think so ? heh ... :) ;)

13. fuckthatshit

fuckthatshit Banned

mommy never cared...she likes it .daddy has no clue cops aint got SHIT

14. most_wanted

most_wanted Member

my first time getting busted was yesterday. fucking sucked. i dont even know what they are going to do yet except be in probation and i dont know how much im being fined. they called me up in school and got me there. fucking snitches. all my homies getting caught by snitches. and i had ciggaretes but i guess they didnt care about that. and me and my friends mess around alot and we draw dicks in each other folders and they think im gay. fuck i just left my folder unattended

15. Mexiklan Beaner

Mexiklan Beaner Senior Member

i almost got caught by the cops the other nite. my friend n i was bombin this building. he was on the other side. i just finished doin a throwie and i was lookout for him. then i see this guy walk out down the road n we bounce behind the building which is on top of a hill. then down the road i c a cop car with its lights off and its goin in our direction. im guessin the guy called the cops. so we get down and we ditch our paint. i jumped off the hill after the cop went around , ran and hid. we didnt get caught but i dont have my paint...i gotta go get it..if its still there. <_<

16. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

its all part of the game, in my graf career i got 3 charges of M.D.O.P, ummm 8000 grand in fines 300 hours of comunity service and a year probation plus i spent the weekend in jail..... so its all part of the game roll with it and heres a hint get a job.. court fines dont pay themselves...

17. snezoner

snezoner Senior Member

i got busted and had to pay roughly 10000 bills, 32 days in jail, 100 hours community service, shit i pretty much bent over in the courtroom and got fucked in the ass, shit sucked

18. The Ant

The Ant Member

i been cought once.......while we were LEAVING the construction zone!!!

it sucked ass

we were done tagging...
    my cuzin and my freind hopped the gate to leave (me and another cuzin waited for them to hurry up)

then the next fucking thing you noticed is a cop car pulls up out of nowhere. like sumone pulled it out of thier ass.
    me and my cuzin booked it. and my other cuzin and my freind stayed where they were walking away...the cop car was talegating them...

my cuzin couldnt keep up with my running. so we just walked back. we cant leave our family n freind behind....so yeah...handcuffed and searched us all. and ask questions....lol we kept dissing em to lol.

19. Halo Enfinity

Halo Enfinity New Member

I've been caught by cops before, but that's because the retard I was bombing with was prancing along the engd of the fucking roof!! I wanted to kick him off the roof.

20. M3T-nine-T-4

M3T-nine-T-4 Senior Member

Im not out enough 2 even get caught but tha times i was out almost got caught once (jus tryin 2 stay in tha cut thats all ) :eek: