Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Caps From House Hold Aerosol

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by syn_01, Aug 18, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

you kidding me? hold em closer to the wall and move faster. some of the thinnest lines youll get

2. Dudeeggs

Dudeeggs Senior Member

Just order caps you retards use the right tools for the job

3. Stlk

Stlk Member

anybody know if the lil tubes that come wit WD-40 work? Im lookin for real thin caps an their aint none where im at in england (im american tho) an im doin a peice real soon so i can't order online, anybody got suggestions?

4. {MaD MIzE}

{MaD MIzE} Senior Member

just go to like albertsons and rack ther caps on all the aerosol cans.

5. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

that just sounded really funny.

6. Sen2k

Sen2k Member

ok....call me a newb or w/e, but i cant find caps newhere around where i live.....culd sum1, ne1, plz help me out by telling me where i culd get sum caps n the us...

7. Dudeeggs

Dudeeggs Senior Member

you gotta order em your on a bombing science forum you didnt look at the bombing science shop

8. MiLoOnE

MiLoOnE Senior Member

if they come on a montana can , thats not really stock, krylon & rusto caps are stock.

9. MiLoOnE

MiLoOnE Senior Member

You gotsta be shittin me man! Glue a bic pen tube to a cap are you for real? if anyone else has heard of this tactic please post.

10. BAZE

BAZE Senior Member

for all u ppl just try to get a money order n order from BS. but none the less stoks arnt that baad.

11. burned_out_Burner

burned_out_Burner Senior Member

12. Jacare

Jacare Member

Sen2k, if thats your work in the sig then i prey to god that you never find any caps.

13. mynameonyourwall

mynameonyourwall Senior Member

arite just found this out last nite when i was sortin out my paint, and doin sum shit. if u ever get ahold of some "GooF off" the spray kind not the pour one ofcourse. the cap is really high pressured and has the width of a NY fat. fuckin great if yer quick with bombs. and if u still got the left over goof off just keep it around to unclog all yer tips, specially the goof off tip cuz u only got one.

14. Version 2.0

Version 2.0 Senior Member

Man, i'm so lucky... I live right near a graff store (Norml) and you cn get 5 caps for a buck.. and they paint and stuff (Montana, but its expensive) Just a little heads up for anybody else who lives in Ottawa.

15. SEROKID

SEROKID Senior Member

hahahahah nah i dont think its his....

and goof off ''spray''!? whered ya find that t????

16. empty can

empty can Senior Member

Montana aint expensive, its fuckin the same price as Krylon

17. Scene*

Scene* Elite Member

tell them its for art class

18. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

i get caps from other older writers in my city, they just hook me up for free.

19. 9LAPA905

9LAPA905 Member

Is there a way to "sex change" a spray can/cap? I was thinking coffee straws, but w/e.

20. 9LAPA905

9LAPA905 Member

Yes you can. I was bored. Take a bic tube from the pen. cut it small. put it in the female part. put the other female part on the otherside. WD40 is an awesome thin. Axe wont work :(

[Broken External Image]:http://www.adsources.com/PENS/Bic/imagessave/bic_billboard.jpg the 2 middle ones are the kind you need. GEL PENS WONT WORK! Take a male cap. Stock with most walmart paints i think. see about how long the "penis" :lol: is. cut a piece of the tube from inside a BIC pen (see pic) about as long as the "penis" and put it in the spray can. (where the cap should go) then stick the female cap on. (i used a wd40 cap. it makes t3h p1mp thin.)