Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Just don't murder me man, we all good.

2. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

That is not my court paper man... That is the Jail relise Paper stating that I got all of my belongings back that they took from me... and it is just a pick of them saying I was too intoxicated lol... And Zewl is right. What are the odds of a police officer looking at this post... It is 10000000 to 1 lol... Well anyways it's over I hope just a 640.00 Fine to pay for the Public intox and Crimminal Mis... I am just posting this shit up to let you know that it happens man you can't fuck around... Play it safe

3. EXI

EXI Senior Member

yeah when ever i go out sober i def play it safe, always make sure there's more than 1 exit. And always watch my back for the police or even just people walking by. I have a nice local fence out here thats like a concave spot. Plus we have some drains down here where the cops dont care so i usually hit those up. I wanna go roof hopping downtown when i get my throwup down with paint

4. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

5. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

ur one lucky sumbitch mone lol... if im ever out drunk im gonna act WAY more drunk than i really am though, itd be way easier to beat any actual charges if u got any, just be like "i found this marker and i saw a tag that said ______ so i just started writing it errrwhere!" haha smoooooth

6. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

Yeah I did get off pretty lucky bro it could have been a lot worste... And good idea to act a lot more drunk. Obviously I did not have a choice lol... I was probably pissing them the fuck off.. I'm a way different person when I am sober "cool-Calm-Collective" so it would have been hard for me to fake it you know... They did not even question me about what I was writing... My friend said that the cop said "Why would you do that?"

7. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

You should have told him you write because your mom didn't hug you enough as a kid and now you're letting out all of your pent up angst

8. dubbed

dubbed Senior Member

sorry to hear about that mogan.
    any one else in love with king size sharpies? it aint toy if you got style

9. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

10. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

Lol hell no dude

11. Gyse

Gyse Senior Member

Anyone who's seen pursuit of happyness catch that red on white nekst throw near the beginning? It must feel so awesome to see your shit in a major film, on tv too.
    The movie sucks though...

12. ReSeM

ReSeM Senior Member

it was an ok movie but i wouldn't watch it twice
    too bad i wasn't into graff when i watched i would have noticed

13. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

got a krink k 51 and a pocket ironlak black just to try out never had any ironlak,montana etc..

14. del4sel

del4sel Senior Member

I'm like 5 min away from a shop that deals a lotta 'Lak. That paint is far superior when it comes to colors like black and white. I bought some off brand from Ace for half the price and the black is no where near as bold even when spraying white walls. After two or three times facing this frustration I vowed, even though they are the most basic colors, to only buy Lak when it comes to white and black.

Other colors are eh I'll try to buy rusto whenever possible (if i know i don't need premo paint cus it's a nice wall) but man Lak will cover a wall like brick so solid.

next, you should check out some of the fly 'off white' colors like almond and cream type that Lak makes. Instead of a regular borrring white that shit is mad flavor. i love ironlak 8-------D ~~~

I write with quite small bullet tips. i used to be all about chisel when i first strarted writing then finally started using paint and then got a little weirded out trying to go back and write with a fat ass chisel tip otr.

15. Fury

Fury Elite Member

I just got back from PA, and shit, it is way different, like nothing is in a cage, there are almost no cameras, it's awesome. Then again, there are almost no writers there (at least where I was), so it was kinda a waste getting up.

Unfortunately, Philly was too far, otherwise I woulda hit that shit up like a sack of bricks.

16. Fury

Fury Elite Member

flickr . com/metalgraffsolid
    for flicks!

17. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

Meh, I got discouraged after I saw the first few hands.
    Some of the Flickr accounts that BS posts on the front page are pretty cool, though.

18. dj3hac

dj3hac Senior Member

Shit's crazy Mogan, I got busted for dealing dope last month, my court date is Nov. 23. Haters gon' hate.

19. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

20. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Bro, it's ass and titties, not pussy in titties.

And IBU, I just flick pictures.