Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Fury

Fury Elite Member

I wouldn't even waste money on an ID. Just get a license or something, photoshop it to a year (I'd say 4 years as well) less, and print it.
    The way I got my paint from when I was under 18 was just have someone over 18 buy it for me and I give them money.

2. BlacktodaFuture

BlacktodaFuture Elite Member

if you get caught racking paint there isn't much they can do actually. most store do not have a chase policy and it's not technically stealing till you leave the store. so if they see you just be like, idk what you are talking about. and walk out. racking is mad easy. sometimes sketch bc of undercovers but they are easy to spot. they make themselves real obvious. i suggest racking shit by yourself bc it's less suspicious when one person goes into the paint isle alone instead of like 2-2457656. don't hang around too long or you are suspicious as tits. if it's a sketchy day and it's not worth it, don't do it. a few cans isn't worth getting caught. and aint no shame in dollar cans my nig

3. EXI

EXI Senior Member

Back: I usually use 97 for fills and use rust for outlines, 3d, glow etc. Idk in my suburbs security is tight because we can afford it..
    Fury: Already have license and all the people who live here wouldn't buy me paint
    Weed: I CANNOT pass as 21 haha, I can barely pass as 17 and I'm 17.

4. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

Is it worth the effort? :p

5. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

this actually isn't true. the walking out of a store part.
    if you make an effort to conceal an item, or otherwise act like you plan on stealing the item, then the security (or management if they don't have security) will most likely approach you.
    the one time i got caught it was inside the store, and some of my friends have gotten caught in store too.

6. Fury

Fury Elite Member

^ Why buying dollar cans, releasing a shitton of pressure out of them, and then using them is the way to go.
    Unless if you're piecing or something, then I guess buy better paint, but I prefer throws to look like absolute shit and raw, compared to a piece.

7. .newk.

.newk. Member

Went and hit up a dozen or so spots earlier. A bit drunk now so I might take my bicycle through downtown and hit up a few more spots. Hm...

8. Flawless Victory

Slug like Atmosphere Slug?
    If so, I didn't really see you listening to that backpacker garbage.

9. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

10. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

11. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Making stickers and music 'til 2AM.
    Fucking glad school's over.

12. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

two more days of finals fuuuck

13. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

uh

signature still not working.

14. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

15. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

That's fucked up. How clever....get that Banksy shit out of here.

16. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

lol nose2... what's with the tension dude? it's all for laughs

17. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

erm... actually, they don't give a shit about piecing, they almost NEVER stop you when you're piecing. they kinda see it as art they got more important shit. sometimes they even stop watch us working and ask us what does the word say or some stuff like that
    bombing on the other hand is serious. they dont chop off shit man =\ wtf who does that !?
    they just take you to jail like everywhere else in the world... the cam thing for example is nothing, they'd shout at you or try to catch you at most. but the UN truck would've caused me to go to jail if anything

18. ironcrack

ironcrack Senior Member

19. Flawless Victory

20. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE DABBA DEE DABBA DYE

that was my shit when I was a youngin.