Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. ribcage

ribcage Banned

dwi and and possesion of over an ounce

2. ian

ian Elite Member

shiiiiiit man, thats rough

3. ribcage

ribcage Banned

it just sucks dick, lost 2 zips, now im lookin at a couple thousand dollars in fines, possibly a few months in jail or a shit ton of community service, and some sort of god damn aa type shit.

4. ian

ian Elite Member

yeah thats just a bad situation, how did you get busted?

5. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

I got a ovi too bro llast year , still dont have my license back and still cant smoke trees....fucking sucks

6. ribcage

ribcage Banned

"failed to signal" was the reason why i got "stopped" but is was probably because my girl was slappin some retarded ass commercial lil wayne shittyness

o yup zewl aint it some shit, they make you go to some bullshit aa meetings or anything?

Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  7. ian

ian Elite Member

how do they test you for bein high? just the roadside sobriety shit?

8. ribcage

ribcage Banned

i was faded, and i passed both the field tests, but then was breathalyzed at .10

9. ian

ian Elite Member

damnn that sucks man i hope things work out alright

10. JETZ

JETZ Member

has anyone ever met up over bombing science?

I like to travel a lot, from city to city. I usually go to shows and shit like that, maybe for a tattoo or something but I went to chicago yesterday to get a tattoo and I was walking around a couple hours before my appointment, went to this vegan cafe and caught a couple dumpster tags, thinking to my self, wonder if I could meet up with any writers here and go do some slaps together or something, I mean chicago is pretty big, someone on here has to be from there?

11. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

12. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

I met ibu in new york we hit the 1 and 2 trains pics up soon

13. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

14. Fury

Fury Elite Member

PHP:
    $string "Cool story bro."; echo "$string";

15. ian

ian Elite Member

yo people i know this could sound weird but it would be real helpful if people could sign up for this: http://www.myedu.com/free/theasylum# you can just put bullshit but itll help out a bunch of kids at my school raise some money. only takes like a minute or two and we could really use the help

16. soej

soej Senior Member

lol i don't gotta put my real info and shit in there right? cause im all down for helpin out a fellow writer.

17. ian

ian Elite Member

nah dude you can just make shit up and it should work

18. ian

ian Elite Member

well its a good thing you made that font so big, i dont think i could have read it if you didnt do that

19. ian

ian Elite Member

oh thanks man i didnt get it before but i totally understand now. i get that some people dont crit well, but instead of being such a fuckin troll all of the time about everything on here how bout you give some crits, i havent seen a single post from you thats constructive in any way, you post your shit and then when people try to tell you whats bad about it you just tell them how much they suck. instead of constantly bitching why dont you lead by example and then maybe some other people will actually do the same

20. SicK-

SicK- Senior Member

Yo ian shut the fuck up you have been here for like 3 months stop acting tough. you have almost as many posts on this website in 3 months then i do in a year why dont you get off the site and go bomb or something.