Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

exactly ibu its allgood ...internet beef is like winning the special olympics it doesn't matter because your still retarded

2. bait

bait Senior Member

yo i was like mad craze bout graff when i started i would produce 5/4 full colored a day:/now im lazy as fuck haha oh well.
    plus i never did simples for shit
    it all depends wat age u start if u r old ull have less time for graff n thats it,if u r true to it it ll pay u back

3. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Really its all how you play it. Graffiti has opend so many doors for me, had so many good times and met so many cool people and shits just starting, A'll I gotta say is its good to have more then one name and to choose what you painyt wisely, Not catching a case is always good

4. bait

bait Senior Member

i mean if u only got into shit through graff somethin aint right

5. soej

soej Senior Member

Graff's something every writer hates at a certain time, but we all always come back to it. The more you do it, the more it has a chance of doing something good for you. IBU have you ever tried doing stuff more in the art sense instead of just bombing buildings?

And anyone wanna exchange? PM me.

6. soej

soej Senior Member

you can incorporate graff into a lot of traditional art to make it more modern. I can pm you some examples of my work if you'd like...

7. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

8. soej

soej Senior Member

iight lemme take some pics of my newer shit, give me a couple days bro

9. ian

ian Elite Member

message from ilikepie "I was wondering where you're located so we could possible go bombing together and do other illegal activities, such as hit up drug dealers and whatnot. Get at me."

assuming this is a joke...

10. LeanOne

LeanOne Member

either a joke or a pig.

11. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

lol @ ilikepie
    that's the pokemon dude, he prolly found out ure young and is trying to get "close" to you

you know child molestation is illegal... just saying :p

12. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

13. ian

ian Elite Member

well im not young anyway but yeah lol

14. bait

bait Senior Member

15. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

i thought ilikepie was a lesbo chick

16. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

17. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

im serious though. i thought i read something from this individual that implied that the user was a female and a lesbian.

18. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

instead of spamming the intermediate thread more... im not trying to argue with you kid, but you just proved my point. i was homeless for a year, played in two full time touring bands, and been without ANY family since I could legally drive. my point was i think i know a thing or two about staying alive, more so than someone that still says umad and has never worked a job.

19. bait

bait Senior Member

yeah no shit good for u,did i ever say u wouldnt survive?i just said there higher chance ud die without the pigs.
    when i was sent to Canada at the age of 12 to live in a boarding house for a year without ANY family n i was fine i didnt mind i took care of myself of course im not as experienced
    as u at life im freakin 14 n u would probably have a higher chance of surviving,fuck u want from me?
    as for me saying "umad" why the hell u care how i speak ?,yeah i didnt have a job yet so? i really want to atleast.
    so dont pack me with those 14 year olds who cant wipe their asses.
    n im not getting mad im just stating my opinion

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
  20. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member