Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

i wish i had that color selection for my dollar cans, 20+ colors i dont think anyone can complain

2. ian

ian Elite Member

^i second this, i was lookin at dollar cans at wal mart, theres black white grey dark red and forest green, i could def live with that selecion

3. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

i was mad when they quit carrying the colorplace silvers in my area, but i found dutch boy silver and gold, and they are fucking dope, only cost a dollar more too. only dollar cans i currently use are flat white and flat black, everything else is rusto or 2X. id be sooooo stoked to walk into a store with that many colors and see .99 as the price.

4. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

yeah, these cans are like 2$ a piece, but 1.5$ if you're buying more than a dozen, the shop's owner's too nice and gives me a discount, so I dont rack there (wish I could though, it' the only place that has that brand's complete color selection.

5. ian

ian Elite Member

don't even really need to rack if theyre only like a buck, i understand they add up but hey if youre serious about anything you shouldnt have a problem putting some money into it

6. nah!

nah! Banned

We dont have dollar/pound cans in england, not in the major stores anyway but the paint is like 4-6£ each its a ripoff most brands made for writers are less than half price some of the time.

7. ian

ian Elite Member

everybody get over to the beef battle thread and vote

8. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Phat, I'm fucking jealous. Except for Wal-Mart, dollar cans are only flat black and glossy white here. Walmart has dark green, blue, red and gray, but nobody works in the paint section, so it's a waste of time (~45 minutes) to get them there. OSH next door has their paint for $2.50 though, including silver and about two shades per color. Not as good as Rusto, but $1.50 cheaper isn't anything to complain about.

9. Worm*

Worm* Member

If he has to get somebody to help him its probably in a cage.

10. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

fuckin illest dollar can variety ever phat ups your boy 2 of each ....you cover shipping

11. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Im fucking bored, I am blaming it on lack of BS activity

12. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

if i was u phat id rob the entire shelf and find a new place to buy paint...fuck buying paint lol

13. ribcage

ribcage Banned

extensive masturbation causes over 1000 arm breaking injuries every year, tis very sad to hear this has happened to you

14. nah!

nah! Banned

heh

probably getting some paint, can probably get 10 cans but what colours should i get?

I thought 2xblack 2xwhite 1xbaby blue 1xtokyo yellow 1xultramarine 1xsignal red 2xchrome

yes?

15. ribcage

ribcage Banned

7 chrome 3 black... or 3 harbor blue 4 white and 3 black... or fux with that pink and purp with a little white and make all the bitches wet

16. nah!

nah! Banned

what about 2xwhite 2xchrome 3xblack 2xblue 1x??? ?

17. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Im glad, on the real tho howd you break your shit?

O and @nah if you are ordering molotow fuck with that telamagenta, dont really matter what you use it for, shits dope. And listen to him^
    if your ordering it just order fill colors and then grab a few outline colors from the local ish.

18. ribcage

ribcage Banned

what kind of bike you runnin? Just sold my little suzuki 50 due to recent financial difficulties

19. ribcage

ribcage Banned

you like zee yamaha's I see. them tt-r90's go, or so ive heard, never gotten the pleasure of owning my own regular sized bike but If I had the money id definetly consider RM-125

20. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Yea i feel ya on the freestyle, seems like even tho theres *****s that got dumby ass skills if he aint got back flips in his repertoire then they aint gone stand a chance.

Lol oh gawd pac sun is a preppy breeding ground for kids to be someone there not by the clothes they where. Its one thing to have a dope shirt by a skate/motox brand cause its got dope shit on it, but these kids comin up make it theyre whole wardrobe and thats when it becomes weak. Being a resident of the great state of california Pac Sun seriously misrepresents the style of california... its unfortunate to see. I could rant for hours on corporations that try to sell a product to dumb people that don't know any better like people who live in the middle of the U.S. shopping at pac sun thinking that thats hip in california and since theyve never seen an ocean the got to wear it