Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Connect I Cut Thread

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Alchohlics_Anonymous, Dec 5, 2004.

Share This Page

1. 42yr.old Metalhead

42yr.old Metalhead Senior Member

aperantly he was high on crack and thought he saw a use hand on a wendys,................

who the fuck knows.

2. settybomb

settybomb Elite Member

3. joker00

joker00 Elite Member

aperantly he was high on crack and thought he saw a use hand on a wendys,................

who the fuck knows. [/b][/quote]
    :eek: not on crack but some weed and i kinda was out of it but im almost possitive i saw a handy at wendys

4. merm 1

merm 1 Senior Member

does anyone know about the trains that run through canaan? its up north by great barington, right on the border. i know a bunch trains run throug hthere but i dont know if they stop, so please, help a toy on vacation

5. 42yr.old Metalhead

42yr.old Metalhead Senior Member

6. NEA

NEA Member

7. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

Does anyone know about keeping their mouth shut? The question alone shows you have no business being around there. Edit your post and go do your homework before you get killed or arrested, and next time keep names/locations out of here.

8. joker00

joker00 Elite Member

9. Paint Magic

Paint Magic Elite Member

10. Ray of Today

:rolleyes: :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r:

11. joker00

joker00 Elite Member

12. CL3ver1

CL3ver1 Elite Member

becasue we reside in vA

13. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

Uh RUN youve obviously never been to anywhere worth goin in CT. WE have some of the dopest writers and spots in the US. Chances are, you look up to a writer from CT, yet dont know it.

Im damn proud to be from here.

14. Lester Berns

Lester Berns Senior Member

I dont intend to offend anyone, but honestly speaking, if a writer does not know why its a bad
    idea to name specific spots, directions, names, etc has not yet graduated from toy status... Being a "toy" has more to do with the cleanliness of a piece, or your ability to paint one... Being a toy or a novice also means that you cant always see the ends of your actions, and its only years later that you look back and realize how many times you SHOULD have been busted, and things you cant believe you did, like posting specific spots online. Dont get offended and think I insulted you... theres nothing wrong with being a novice, I was once one... Just listen to the advice of people who have been there, and it'll shorten your stay.

15. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

16. Paint Magic

Paint Magic Elite Member

you should of wrote it in a different color so people would see it

17. settybomb

settybomb Elite Member

now thats whats up AA!
    Ouija? Serk? Ges?(just 3 of my favorites)
    Ges alone man. Fucking better then a 3rd of all writers as far as individual style is concernd.
    Run is from like, canada or some shit like that i think.
    A actual writer, cannot walk through the tunnels havik brought me through in hartford and not be impressed. That was the best shit ive ever seen in real life to be completely honest. or my favorite at least.
    I thought you got banned with havik and postwhore man, did i think wrong?

18. merm 1

merm 1 Senior Member

hot like 5-0 hot, or to hot for me because im a toy hot?

19. merm 1

merm 1 Senior Member

and ray, whatthe fuck are u taling about

20. Ray of Today

C. All of the above.

I'm talking about getting arrested or killed, 2 very clear concepts you should have in mind at all times if you're going to do this. These forums promote laziness, no one is going to give up names, locations, etc., to you on an open forum because cops and assholes also read this, plus others have walked miles to find some spots. If you want this bad enough you need to put in some effort, get out & find spots in the very least, you're not going to become a writer in front of a keyboard. And you need to do some research into exactly what dangers you're facing from what/where. If you want to be a major leaguer step up to the plate, otherwise join Marc Ecko in the fantasy league.