Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Country Crunk Milk Shakes - Underground HIPHOP(daily updates)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Oct 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

tired of it no cas that just makes them fuckin hippocrites cas when there underground there spitting real shit saying fuck mainsteam 2 years later there on hbo mtv bet comeny central ect....

yea it was a really shitty night i couldnt get in cas im not 21 yet and forgot my fake ID..... fuckin dicks then i got kicked out the rave then robbed then couldnt get ahold of my girl ect but the bombing i did today made it worth missing a shitty ass mos def show, he only play 3 songs that werent his new shit how wack is that not to manchon he was making racist statement against white people and showed up 45 mins late that fucked he would hardly sign any autograff for the fans.... thats why i hate the mainstream and the fact they go from kick real shit people can relate too 2 talkin about there benz and all kinds of other shit

2. Avos

Avos Elite Member

hell yeah man. thats fucked up that he wouldnt even show some love to the fans, thats the shit that pisses me off man.

3. _____JEKLROKS_____

_____JEKLROKS_____ Elite Member

Face it its better than alot of whiney ass underground rappers, and rock just sucks, why you hating on people that made it?

4. Avos

Avos Elite Member

im not hatin on the people that made it, i jus think its fucked up that as soon as they get some money and some fame, they start forgettin about the reason that theyre there. if it wasnt for the fans buyin their shit they wouldnt be rollin around in those benzes

5. _____JEKLROKS_____

Straight up though I only dub their cds.

6. _____JEKLROKS_____

7. Avos

Avos Elite Member

cause of the love from the fans man. yo u from chi??

8. _____JEKLROKS_____

Thought you knew nigga. Fullerton and Tripp.

9. Skippy

Skippy Senior Member

don't even talk about rock is trash and you're likin mos def..his new song is called ghetto rock..and alot of mainstream is pretty good..TALIB KWELI...COMMON...MOS DEF...MOBB DEEP...NAS...DE LA SOUL...A TRIBE CALLED QUEST...don't get it twisted..

10. curve

curve Senior Member

rjd2 makes hot beats. i saw him, good show.

11. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

fuck mos def, im sick of that idiot, all his songs sound the same even when he fucks up his songs with heavy metal it sounds the same.

Once you get used to the weird hip hop its hard to go back to the other kind.

12. _____JEKLROKS_____

For real though dosen't rock suck? The electric guitiaris the nastyist sounding instrument ever made yo...

Cannibal Ox - The cold vein. Horray for weird hip hop...

13. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

14. _____JEKLROKS_____

Now thats some shit!

15. BeeOne234...

BeeOne234... Elite Member

Yeah Cloudead is pretty weird. Adam Dose is a weirdo in general.
    Themselves is pretty weird as well... and also Reaching Quiet.

I can say in truth that back in the day I bumped the hell outta Mos...
    I'd say starting about 4 years or so now I haven't been able to deal with his voice or hollier than thou somewhat racist mind state and attitude. Last good show I saw of his was New Years 99 in San Fran...No shit, he rocked the Filmore.......but yeah...everything sells out and gets played out I suppose.........................
    Reflection Eternal, Talib and some Mos is about all I ever bump with him in it...
    And that is seldom. ish all sounds the same. boooooooooooring.

I went to this Old Dominion Fam Reunion last night OH my!!
    Now this is one crew holding it the funk dowwwwwwwwwwn for the underground.
    Sleep Greyskull Barfly Onry Palesoul JFK Smoke Cable Siren's Echo Destro on and on and on and on.................................Throw up the owl byatch.

Eyespy is not only one of the illest writers in the northwest, but mannnnn I heard him rap the other night...woooooooo 20 minute freestyle....seamless...such a smooth nice intellegent flow.
    I been chillen with this garbage pail kid yet had no idea he could even flow but damnnnnnn yeah he can.

I tend to ramble on here....

16. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

I notice how everyone who is just starting to get into hip hop listens to people like Talib and Mos Def, then they slowly progress further and further into the underground relm.

My bro used to play NWA, 2pac, biggie everything that was mainstream in early to mid 90's and when I started listening what I consider hip hop it was black star, binary star, hieroglyphics. Fools would ask if I knew who Aceyalone was, or if I was going to the underground show firday night.

You meet some people who expose you to some crazy shit you've never heard before, you explore it and it just grows on you.

Or thats how it went down for me.

17. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

dose and every arist/group thats in anticon is my fav shit in hip hop they take shit to a whole nother level love people love them some people hate them but personally i get all my insperation from them so salvo thank for saying somthing them but there alot more weirder you got heads like busdrive and alot of heads in freestyle fellowship aesoprock and a whole bunch of other people who are just out there doing there own orginal style and there alot better song from clouddead then that

sugar bee your right dose is crazy in person i mean his names says it all dose you can tell that man does ALOT of cid but if u ver hear them live there SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo sick

jekl plase stop talkin about rock in here this is underground and lets keep it that way

curve i thought rjd2 sucked live the time i seen him

"im not hatin on the people that made it, i jus think its fucked up that as soon as they get some money and some fame, they start forgettin about the reason that theyre there. if it wasnt for the fans buyin their shit they wouldnt be rollin around in those benzes " from avos

homie fuckin said it proper but mos def wasnt in a benz he was in a strech esclade......

18. Avos

Avos Elite Member

hahahaha shit my bad :lol:

19. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

lol yea hes real underground rockin a stech lade' to a show 45 mins late right?

20. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Gesus do you like Radioinactive? Hes affiliated with all them guys you like, doseone, busdriver, circus...

Mika 9 and daddy kev are making magic with the new CD.