Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Country Crunk Milk Shakes - Underground HIPHOP(daily updates)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Oct 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Avos

Avos Elite Member

:edit: fuckin computer

2. BeeOne234...

BeeOne234... Elite Member

;)

3. Avos

Avos Elite Member

;) [/b][/quote]
    :wub:

4. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

sugah bee and avos know whats up like i said today hiphops the best religion out there its what i live for it with out it id still be a washed up junkey kandy kid *shutters* my poor troubleing past

5. DefTruBass

DefTruBass Senior Member

What gives the Underground credibility to say that it's REAL Hip Hop? Real Heads don't segregate...

6. DefTruBass

DefTruBass Senior Member

and to that guy with that Hip Hop sig....what have you done for Hip Hop? You have no right sayin what is what and what is not. And to be fair, Lil John doesnt give a fuck about stayin true to Hip Hop. As far as I'm concerned, what he makes is not Hip Hop and I think he knows that.

7. Avos

Avos Elite Member

mutha fucka who are you to ask what i have done for hip hop. i take part in this culture every day you fuck. you dont know the first thing about me homie so dont come at me like your all big and mighty.

8. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

real heads dont segreagate?

the fuck u speaking on kid every real head i know who even bother listen to some wack ass mainstream " im rollin on 24's with all my dimonds" fake bull shit and dont even say that he dont do nothing hes a fan and supporting real artists are doing enough and as for me i promote so much underground hiphop and the fact i been a producers for 3 years now and eat sleep and breath hiphop so fuck off with your non hating ass

9. BeeOne234...

hahahahhahahahahha
    sad to say but gebbbus is right...I HATE on wack rappers...
    I HATE on "flossin" fools...I HATE harrrrrrrrrrd on the booty bounce mainstream crap in da club and out da club. I do hate on all mainstream rap. If it was good and worthy of me I would listen to it, I am open to all music and have love and respect for all of it...minus all the bling, all the slugs blasted, all the bitches in da back, besides all the complete and total horrible beat compositions, what is left of that type of music.
    Nothing to say, nothing to groove to?
    Fuck all that.
    I am a listener...I feel the beats and my BRAIN eats up punchlines and smooth deliverys...
    So if it isn't all LOVE...if it's all that artificial face value crap. Keep it.
    There is alot I bump that would be classified gangsta but
    any of that bounce crap ewww to each his and her own.

I'm just giving it up to the cats with passion man...

[Broken External Image]:http://img76.exs.cx/img76/8558/2pop2l3sp.jpg

10. BeeOne234...

[Broken External Image]:http://img76.exs.cx/img76/1203/2olddominion56017l3bz.jpg

G-yeah muthafunka...throw up that owl.

Underground hiphop to me is a meal...
    I get hungry for good good poetry over fresh fly beats and mmmmm
    I go to a show or go to my room and just...get fed...
    mmmm food is a grand new album by the way...you could rename me random today.

11. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

sugahbee tell me all them cr8's are yours?! fuck id have a feild day diggin in them!

"Underground hiphop to me is a meal..." you should hear "Ill Culinary Behaviour" by DJ Format its all about how hip hops food and emcees are eating dope beats up

i stay butter and fly and butter and fly

12. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

alot of them look like some 45s from what i see, still fun to dig through those and find some samples...

anyways, yea, i agree, crunk music is shit...

but ill say it now... no underground rapper got shit on the bad motherfucker himself, mos def.

13. BeeOne234...

just you wait until I get this burner...ohhhhhh just you wait.....
    That'll be smalltime........
    I found a spot for the shop last night I have a appointment on Wed of next week to go check the whole place out...has a studio on top floor...seems perfect...we shall see...send good energy towards beesy mkay.

and butter and fly and butter and fly

.................................hip hop got stung by a queen bee...

14. DefTruBass

DefTruBass Senior Member

First off, learn to spell you fuck.

Real heads DONT segregate between mainstream and underground because they are one and the same. It's all Hip Hop, and they both came from the same place, so why differentiate? What's to say that someone with lyrical creativity is MORE Hip Hop than the next guy, who raps about jewlery and money? Rakim rapped about money, is he not Hip Hop? And since when was Mainstream rap ALL about material shit? I think Nas and JayZ, both considered mainstream artists, have more flow and style than most underground MC's (ie. Slug and Eyedea, sure they can freestyle, but their voices are so fucking putrid, it makes me sick).<_< There are SOME rappers who rap about Money and Ice, and there are some rappers who rap about other things. One and the Same. If your close minded about things, youll miss out on alot of hot shit, underground or mainstream.

15. DefTruBass

DefTruBass Senior Member

and the fact that you Have 4000+ posts, spell like an idiot, and talk like a fool doesnt make me believe you do SHIT.

16. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

ha fuck off jsut cas u got a rock basing pharcyde album in your sig not make u hiphop... as for spelling fuck off im not going even take me time to look at every word when talkin no a kid who thinks fablous is probably hip hop im sorry i dont look at the keybored and type ultra fast...... as for sayin im not a producer...

yea OK your bright and if u dont belive i produce hit me up in an im and ill send u some shit till then fuck off dont be mad cas u think u know whats up when u dont also i liek how u name 2 whiny bitches in undergrounf hiphop (slug and eyedea) there nothing but emo white boy fucks and as for nas and jay z ill be the frist to say it FUCK BOTH OF THEM "we be big pimpin spending chesse" yea thats real hip hop

why dont u try to tlak shit about underground heads like
    icon the mic king, cage, ect you know real head making hip not

and to sugah bee "now a day every emcees a angle with cliped wings"

17. DefTruBass

DefTruBass Senior Member

slug and eyedea? I was just using them as examples. But if you don't think Nas is Hip Hop, your just plain ignorant. I don't even think you see my point you little nerd. My point was that a true HIP HOP head does not take sides. Stop tryin to come off hard, your probably some rich white kid livin in the suburbs makin beats off Fruit Loops. Open your mind you GEEK

18. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

HAHAHA first all because im white dont mean shit kids alot fo the best emcees are white.... and no im not rich and live in the subburbs

as for making beats on fruityloops yea ok... i work on a 76 key triton pro studio with built in sampling board dual numark cdxs with a stanton professional battle mixer (the dj craz series) and rt-323 drum machine a fender strata (played my whole life) with mulieffect pedals for the mix and guitars 2 diffrent voice muti effect pedals along with editing programs on my computer... how that for fruity loops...

and me tryin to come off hard fuck that i dont have to act hard online im just proving a point that real hiphop head dont listen to mainstream because its trash so im your eyes im not a "real" hip hop head then so be it FUCK your views what have YOU ever done for hip hop besides vote lil jon into the number one spot on BET?

also u said emcees are the same when they go mainstream BULL SHIT maybe for one or half a record eminem prime example used to be fuckin hot now he running around saying that hes "the lead singer of his band"

50 cent used to be sick during his underground shit when all he did was diss heads now he makes better love songs then raps "you can find my in the club bottle full of bub momma i got the x if u into taking drugs" yea thats real true school

jay z was SICK FUCKING SICK one first first mainstream album and i was supised that he came correct on the black album but still ill only listen to it if its the sliver album (jayz over rjd2's beats) or the grey (over dangermouses)

nas what ever i dont feel him one bit be bites jayz who bite biggy what every its mainstream case close

19. Avos

Avos Elite Member

gesus, well put homie. i think one of the main things that popped out at me was the fact that you (deftrubass) is tryin to call him out cause hes white. what the fuck is that? if your such a true hip hop head youd understand that hip hop aint about your skin color, thats jus ignorant homie. Hip hop is the culture the lifestyle, if you cant understand that basic note maybe you should go back, hit the books, and do some research on our culture.

20. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

ahhaah the beeeeeef! ;)

damn... im gonna go listen to some hardcore punk i think... haha