Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Country Crunk Milk Shakes - Underground HIPHOP(daily updates)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Oct 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

what an awesome album cover. mad thought gone into that shit

2. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

They weren't ready for the log cabin album!

3. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

4. meetermaid

meetermaid Elite Member

i was

HOT album

5. Kingz514

Kingz514 Elite Member

that army of the pharaohs album is crazy

salvo post up that gangstarr cd

6. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

7. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

that army of pharaohs is wack as fuck... vinny paz pisses me off how the fuck u gonna take someone who looks liek this

[Broken External Image]:http://www.djsean.de/4image/data/media/38/seanvinnie.jpg
    (whoa let me hand over my wallet right now, fuck i just about shit my pants fuck or maybe ill give him another shirt to put on his head... fag)

seriously i mean fucking come on...... i seen a girp of photos where dude not putting on a image to look "hard" dudes HURB as fuck, RA the Rugged man was showing me them when we were back partying at the hotel

as for atliens, thats the hot shit

yea and bump bump bumpbump bump for log cabin... that shit takes me back

also whats up with that krush and shadow cd that droped anyone got that shit yet?

8. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

you hate them cos of how they dress. ok.

Anyway, anyone got some immortal technique? Preferably the album with dance with the devil on it.

9. Kingz514

Kingz514 Elite Member

i got revolutionary volume 2 on my other comp..
    but its too far

*god bless you salvo

10. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

11. Kingz514

Kingz514 Elite Member

I LOVE YOU

*aw new page i look like a faggot

12. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

no i hate them cas them evil dead necro all the fucking gore hop hit is fucking PLAYED its wack, iight you can drop a few gov. secrects wow your fucking cool

havn't u noticed anything and bitch vinniepaz does is the same shit?

all of them anyone that try to do acid rap, gore, what every the fuck u kids call that trash ITS ALL THE SAME.... only good track nonphixion every droped was say goodbye to yesterday

but the only thing i said was how are u going to take someone that looks liek that serious... really think about it listen to the lyrics and now that u have a face to the name cas u seem him doing all that shit that he speaks about?

im sorry but i guess i just have a lil taste... if i wanted to listen to people talk about shit they dont do or dont go threw id listen to mainstream music

and why dont u try posting some albums yo instead of asking everyone for shit
    its funny you used to come in this thread to diss it and say how gay it was but once you find out we hook people up with shit i guess its not so gay anymore

13. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

Fuck up, I gave a list of everything I have to offer twice, and no-one wanted anything.

And non phixion are dope. Why does music have to be true and real to be cool?

14. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

yo i hear you on that but the kids that were ready for it were mad thankful huh?

might ta be a mistake posting it but the kids who knew what it was grabbed it up first and the rest are left in the dust. if you didnt get a chance to get it PM me and ill be the deciding factor as to whether or not you deserve to get a re up for it. B)

15. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

bumpin this since it was at the end of the page.
    I also got DJ Krush - Zen a few pages back. :D

16. runci

runci Elite Member

did anyone like teh loki i posted a couple of pages back!!!?!?

did anyone even listen to it?

17. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

fannypack man hit some tpye of messanger so i can let u know the dealllllllllll son

and senas why does shit have to be true to me cool, because it has hart behind it, take a look at all the old school shit from eminem when he was fucking broke and hungry he had to make shit that people could relate to to feed himself, just like most emcees (unless your on def jux then you dont need a real job :rolleyes: )

but i dont fucking see music as being "cool" music isnt fucking just a noise im sorry with out music id die, fuck the bullshit with music u can fucking change peoples feelings, fuck you can make them shit there pants if u fuck with the right tones with music you can controll shit listening to it puts you into a type of a trance state and they put there messages that they have learned in or feel they need to get out, those who truely appreciate music will get those who listen to it for background noie and dont actually take time to sit down and listen to what they are saying wont... jimmy hendrix was the fucking master and puting people into that type of state my altering them... why do u think hes a legend... manson, tool, kiss, acdc, ALOT of Production (specially Trip Hop) any big group that has huge fallowings you'll notice at shows people go somewhere else when they see them...

fuck it ill stop theres no point in tryin to talk to you about that kinda shit your as hardhead as me and the fact we both dont like each other doesnt help

18. Mse

Mse Elite Member

love peace and harmony
    fannypack i salute youu
    log cabin is dope, so are is atliens
    i also need that black eyed peas soo thanks for that aswell

19. Lon3

Lon3 Member

Promoe- These Walls Dont Lie and Big in Japan

Cant seem to find his cd or albums...

20. Hektik-J

Hektik-J Elite Member